HMIP alarm state in Homekit (keeps activating status)

Dear all, i have an issue with my HomeMatic IP Alrm Control Panel provisioned into Homekit via Home Assistant.

The issue started after iOS 14.5 and/or after a Home Assistand update:

I can activate the Alarm System via Homekit setting it to Away, but the icon in Homekit keeps the loading status “Activating”. The Alarm system itself in HMIP is gettign activated correctly after a few seconds.

Seems like HMIP access point is not sending back via Home Assistand to Homekit the successfull activation of the alarm.

Switching off the alarm via Homekit is wokring without any issues.

Also if i´m activating the alarm system via the homematic ip app, it works, but the activated stae is not been transmitted into homekit! in Homekit the alarm system simply stays off :frowning:

I tried already to deactivate the entitiy and the device, rebooted and switched on again but it does not help :frowning:

Any ideas or known bugs?

Many many thanks! A functioning alarm system is very important to me and i would appreciate and tipps and tricks :slight_smile:

I meanwhile removed the HMIP integration (51 devices) and added it again. Unfortunately the issue still exist. Anyone a idea? I think most probably the alarm integration is broken for all HMIP / HomeKit and Home Assistant users… can I somewhere add it into a bug list? Thanks!

Push, anyone has a hint, tip to help? :frowning:

Same issue here. No fix yet…

1 Like

Thanks for your feedback! Can we somehow raise it as a bug to the developers? It‘s really a shame as it worked very good - and without a functioning Homekit alarm solution it‘s really bad :frowning: