Home Assistant Core -- TrueNAS CORE Community Plugin

I think you looking for advanced mode :slightly_smiling_face:

Just to clear up here ā€“ I did not move anything, I have only added a menu and scripts so you do not have to copy and paste lines by doing things manually. This plugin is just a path for installation ā€“ Aside from the example configuration files that are provided for a clean install ā€“ I do not make any changes to these programs

The check_config option found in the console menu is running the command as described here

hass --script check_config

But why have it in the console if itā€™s already in the HA GUI ? ā€¦ Well maybe you need to check your config and HA is not running ā€¦ also if you ask for help with configuration issue on discord, you will most likely get a reply from a bot ā€¦

In other words ā€¦ using the console menu is running the configuration check command as suggested

Of course, thanks for clarifying! My new install appears to be running well now. After months of waiting for building work to be completed, Iā€™m finally deploying the whole server to my new house extension this weekend with automations for everything from coffee machine, lights, electric blinds, skylights, heating. Wish me luck!

1 Like

Hi,

Thank you very much for the plugins to Freenas.
After having Homeassistant and Mqtt running fine for some time. Homeassistant has lost connection to mqtt.
I have testet from a windows client. and mqqt is getting data form sensors.
I have made a new install of the mqtt plugin -didnā€™t help.
I have made a new plugin install og Homeassistiant still no data from mqtt.
And when i add mqtt as integration it says ok.
Hope someone can guide me to some logfiles that can shine some light over this.
Forgot I can ping the Mqtt server from the Homeassistant jail.
I am just using the default user roger and password for mqtt
Thanks
CJDK

You work miracles, as always.

I was wonderingā€¦ Have you ever managed to integrate Node-RED? I donā€™t understand how to get them connected

The default settings for the Mosquitto FN plugin are set for anonymous access. - Did you create the user roger and set the same password for the mqtt broker inside the mosquitto jail?

You can use the iframe integration to add Node-RED in the side panel of HA. Configuration is simple

panel_iframe:
  nodered:
    title: Node-RED
    icon: mdi:sitemap
    require_admin: true
    url: http://192.168.10.15:1880

To setup Node-RED, I followed @digiblur video - Link should start at the part you need.

2 Likes

Geez, always a lifesaver. Thanks! I had figured out the iframe part, but couldnā€™t find a proper video to link Node-RED to Home Assistant. Thanks again!

Hi,

No i have just installed mqtt plug in.
I was thinking i was working with default users.
but I would like to create a user and pasword. just not sure how

Hello Troy,

Just wanted to say this is brilliant. Iā€™ve dabbled with Home Assistant on Raspberry Pi for a few years and it can be a tricky beast (issues with Python versions, lots of breaking changes, power limitations etc etc). This plugin is Genius, thank you.

I have one top tip regarding Z-wave. FreeNAS boxes usually have very few accessible USB ports and are often, as in my case, hidden away in a cabinet. A USB extension lead is invaluable to help with the controllerā€™s radio propagation. After loads of issues with it plugged into a motherboard slot, my Z-wave.Me controller is now hanging out of the front of the cabinet and working 100%.

2 Likes

The FN MQTT plugin is just a basic install for Mosquitto. Once installed, it can be configured according to the official Mosquitto documentation. For anonymous access, it requires no additional configuration.

The default configuration file is huge but it mostly contains default values / comments.

Hereā€™s a quick start for basic configuration

I suggest these steps to create a new configuration file containing only the needed settings.

1. Rename the default mosquitto.conf to mosquitto.conf.orig
  2. Create a new configuration file that contains no comments
  3. Add settings to enable username / password access
    3a. Set allow_anonymous to false
    3b. Set password_file to /usr/local/etc/mosquitto/pwfile
iocage console mosquitto

mv /usr/local/etc/mosquitto/mosquitto.conf /usr/local/etc/mosquitto/mosquitto.conf.orig
cat /usr/local/etc/mosquitto/mosquitto.conf.orig | grep -v ^# | grep . > /usr/local/etc/mosquitto/mosquitto.conf
echo -e "allow_anonymous false\npassword_file /usr/local/etc/mosquitto/pwfile\n" >> /usr/local/etc/mosquitto/mosquitto.conf

Next, create a user/password for mqtt access ( change USER_NAME as needed )

mosquitto_passwd -c /usr/local/etc/mosquitto/pwfile USER_NAME

Finally reload the mosquitto configuration

service mosquitto reload
2 Likes

Now I have created a user in the mqtt, and changed the user in the tasmota sensor and delete mqtt in home assistant, and ad it again with new user and pass. and the add process say it was ok.
But still I dont qet anything from mqtt in to homeassistant.
with windos tool mqtt explorer i can see that there is data in mqtt.
So why is it not getting in to Homeassistant?
Sorry for keep asking

When I do:
$(cat /usr/local/etc/mosquitto/mosquitto.conf.orig | grep -v ^# | grep . > /usr/local/etc/mosquitto/mosquitto.conf)
I get Illegal variable name

Sorry, I copied that from a script ā€¦ Should be like this instead

cat /usr/local/etc/mosquitto/mosquitto.conf.orig | grep -v ^# | grep . > /usr/local/etc/mosquitto/mosquitto.conf

(Iā€™ll fix it in the previous post also)

OMG thank you! ive been struggling with this for weeks. You are awesome!

(the mosquitto username and password setup that is)

Hi Troy, just wanted to say a massive thank you!!
I managed to get everything set up but was struggling with MQTT, the above post wrapped everything up for me!! :smiley:

I seem to have a problem now thou, everything worked great but after a reboot mosquitto will no longer start, it complains that the config is invalid. Anyone get that?

A reboot of FreeNAS?

When I restart my FN, I do not have any mosquitto config errors ā€“ however, Home Assistant will not detect any mqtt devices that are configured with discovery. All auto-discovered mqtt devices will remain unavailable in HA. You must resend the SetOption19 1 or power cycle each device to bring it back on line in HA. This is know issue with auto-discovered mqtt and has nothing to do with the fact your using FN. ā€“ Keep in mind, mqtt devices configured manually ( aka legacy method ) do not have this problem.

Can I see the errors? Iā€™m not sure how much I can help but Iā€™ll try ā€¦

You can check configuration against mine.

pid_file /var/run/mosquitto.pid
user nobody
port 1883
cafile /usr/local/share/certs/ca-root-nss.crt

# Uncomment to require username/password access to the broker
#password_file /usr/local/etc/mosquitto/pwfile
#allow_anonymous false

It is important to note there is an empty line at the bottom of the configuration file

thank you! for some reason my config file looked different for the last three lines.
i copied yours and reset the 19 1 option in tasmota, now it all seems to be working again.
Youre a lifesaver as per usual!

@troy Hi Troy thanks for your great work

Questions if you donā€™t mind.

How would I go about installing FFmpeg in this environment?

I also have an issue when I try and use the bom platform.

When I check the configuration with the platform in configuration.yaml I get

Platform error weather.bom - Requirements for bom not found: [ā€˜bomradarloop==0.1.4ā€™].

From the log

Unable to install package bomradarloop==0.1.4: ERROR: Command errored out with exit status 1: command: /srv/homeassistant/bin/python3.7 -u -c 'import sys, setuptools, tokenize; sys.argv[0] = '"'"'/tmp/pip-install-sl65houq/Pillow/setup.py'"'"'; __file__='"'"'/tmp/pip-install-sl65houq/Pillow/setup.py'"'"';f=getattr(tokenize, '"'"'open'"'"', open)(__file__);code=f.read().replace('"'"'\r\n'"'"', '"'"'\n'"'"');f.close();exec(compile(code, __file__, '"'"'exec'"'"'))' bdist_wheel -d /tmp/pip-wheel-pytel6dz cwd: /tmp/pip-install-sl65houq/Pillow/ Complete output (172 lines): running bdist_wheel running build running build_py creating build creating build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7 creating build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/ImageTransform.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/ImageMath.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/Hdf5StubImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/GifImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/ImagePalette.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/GimpPaletteFile.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/__init__.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/BmpImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/MpoImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/MspImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/ImageCms.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/MpegImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/GbrImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/ImageStat.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/IcoImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/_util.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/PdfImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/PyAccess.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/Image.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/DdsImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/FpxImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/PngImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/JpegImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/ImageColor.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/ImageDraw2.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/ImageWin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/PcxImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/_version.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/PcdImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/IptcImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/ImImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/FliImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/IcnsImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/ImageOps.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/PalmImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/TgaImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/ImageFilter.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/WalImageFile.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/PpmImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/ImageShow.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/ImageMorph.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/ImtImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/PsdImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/ImageSequence.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/PdfParser.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/GribStubImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/FtexImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/ContainerIO.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/GimpGradientFile.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/BdfFontFile.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/ImageFont.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/DcxImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/XpmImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/__main__.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/_tkinter_finder.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/TiffImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/ImageEnhance.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/WebPImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/SpiderImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/ImageFile.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/ImageQt.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/ImagePath.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/ImageDraw.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/PaletteFile.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/_binary.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/CurImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/Jpeg2KImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/MicImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/XVThumbImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/JpegPresets.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/PSDraw.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/SgiImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/WmfImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/features.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/FitsStubImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/ImageMode.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/SunImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/FontFile.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/GdImageFile.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/ExifTags.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/TiffTags.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/ImageChops.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/EpsImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/XbmImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/TarIO.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/PcfFontFile.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/McIdasImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/ImageGrab.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/BlpImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/PixarImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/BufrStubImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/ImageTk.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL running egg_info writing src/Pillow.egg-info/PKG-INFO writing dependency_links to src/Pillow.egg-info/dependency_links.txt writing top-level names to src/Pillow.egg-info/top_level.txt reading manifest file 'src/Pillow.egg-info/SOURCES.txt' reading manifest template 'MANIFEST.in' warning: no files found matching '*.c' warning: no files found matching '*.h' warning: no files found matching '*.sh' warning: no previously-included files found matching '.appveyor.yml' warning: no previously-included files found matching '.coveragerc' warning: no previously-included files found matching '.editorconfig' warning: no previously-included files found matching '.readthedocs.yml' warning: no previously-included files found matching 'azure-pipelines.yml' warning: no previously-included files found matching 'codecov.yml' warning: no previously-included files matching '.git*' found anywhere in distribution warning: no previously-included files matching '*.pyc' found anywhere in distribution warning: no previously-included files matching '*.so' found anywhere in distribution no previously-included directories found matching '.azure-pipelines' no previously-included directories found matching '.ci' writing manifest file 'src/Pillow.egg-info/SOURCES.txt' running build_ext The headers or library files could not be found for jpeg, a required dependency when compiling Pillow from source. Please see the install instructions at: https://pillow.readthedocs.io/en/latest/installation.html Traceback (most recent call last): File "/tmp/pip-install-sl65houq/Pillow/setup.py", line 899, in <module> zip_safe=not (debug_build() or PLATFORM_MINGW), File "/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.7/site-packages/setuptools/__init__.py", line 145, in setup return distutils.core.setup(**attrs) File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/distutils/core.py", line 148, in setup dist.run_commands() File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/distutils/dist.py", line 966, in run_commands self.run_command(cmd) File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/distutils/dist.py", line 985, in run_command cmd_obj.run() File "/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.7/site-packages/wheel/bdist_wheel.py", line 192, in run self.run_command('build') File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/distutils/cmd.py", line 313, in run_command self.distribution.run_command(command) File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/distutils/dist.py", line 985, in run_command cmd_obj.run() File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/distutils/command/build.py", line 135, in run self.run_command(cmd_name) File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/distutils/cmd.py", line 313, in run_command self.distribution.run_command(command) File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/distutils/dist.py", line 985, in run_command cmd_obj.run() File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/distutils/command/build_ext.py", line 339, in run self.build_extensions() File "/tmp/pip-install-sl65houq/Pillow/setup.py", line 694, in build_extensions raise RequiredDependencyException(f) __main__.RequiredDependencyException: jpeg During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred: Traceback (most recent call last): File "<string>", line 1, in <module> File "/tmp/pip-install-sl65houq/Pillow/setup.py", line 914, in <module> raise RequiredDependencyException(msg) __main__.RequiredDependencyException: The headers or library files could not be found for jpeg, a required dependency when compiling Pillow from source. Please see the install instructions at: https://pillow.readthedocs.io/en/latest/installation.html ---------------------------------------- ERROR: Failed building wheel for Pillow ERROR: Command errored out with exit status 1: command: /srv/homeassistant/bin/python3.7 -u -c 'import sys, setuptools, tokenize; sys.argv[0] = '"'"'/tmp/pip-install-sl65houq/Pillow/setup.py'"'"'; __file__='"'"'/tmp/pip-install-sl65houq/Pillow/setup.py'"'"';f=getattr(tokenize, '"'"'open'"'"', open)(__file__);code=f.read().replace('"'"'\r\n'"'"', '"'"'\n'"'"');f.close();exec(compile(code, __file__, '"'"'exec'"'"'))' install --record /tmp/pip-record-a203jqxn/install-record.txt --single-version-externally-managed --compile --install-headers /srv/homeassistant/include/site/python3.7/Pillow cwd: /tmp/pip-install-sl65houq/Pillow/ Complete output (174 lines): running install running build running build_py creating build creating build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7 creating build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/ImageTransform.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/ImageMath.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/Hdf5StubImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/GifImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/ImagePalette.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/GimpPaletteFile.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/__init__.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/BmpImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/MpoImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/MspImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/ImageCms.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/MpegImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/GbrImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/ImageStat.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/IcoImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/_util.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/PdfImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/PyAccess.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/Image.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/DdsImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/FpxImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/PngImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/JpegImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/ImageColor.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/ImageDraw2.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/ImageWin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/PcxImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/_version.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/PcdImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/IptcImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/ImImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/FliImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/IcnsImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/ImageOps.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/PalmImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/TgaImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/ImageFilter.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/WalImageFile.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/PpmImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/ImageShow.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/ImageMorph.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/ImtImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/PsdImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/ImageSequence.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/PdfParser.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/GribStubImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/FtexImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/ContainerIO.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/GimpGradientFile.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/BdfFontFile.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/ImageFont.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/DcxImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/XpmImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/__main__.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/_tkinter_finder.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/TiffImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/ImageEnhance.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/WebPImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/SpiderImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/ImageFile.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/ImageQt.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/ImagePath.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/ImageDraw.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/PaletteFile.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/_binary.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/CurImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/Jpeg2KImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/MicImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/XVThumbImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/JpegPresets.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/PSDraw.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/SgiImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/WmfImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/features.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/FitsStubImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/ImageMode.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/SunImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/FontFile.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/GdImageFile.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/ExifTags.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/TiffTags.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/ImageChops.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/EpsImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/XbmImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/TarIO.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/PcfFontFile.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/McIdasImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/ImageGrab.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/BlpImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/PixarImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/BufrStubImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL copying src/PIL/ImageTk.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL running egg_info writing src/Pillow.egg-info/PKG-INFO writing dependency_links to src/Pillow.egg-info/dependency_links.txt writing top-level names to src/Pillow.egg-info/top_level.txt reading manifest file 'src/Pillow.egg-info/SOURCES.txt' reading manifest template 'MANIFEST.in' warning: no files found matching '*.c' warning: no files found matching '*.h' warning: no files found matching '*.sh' warning: no previously-included files found matching '.appveyor.yml' warning: no previously-included files found matching '.coveragerc' warning: no previously-included files found matching '.editorconfig' warning: no previously-included files found matching '.readthedocs.yml' warning: no previously-included files found matching 'azure-pipelines.yml' warning: no previously-included files found matching 'codecov.yml' warning: no previously-included files matching '.git*' found anywhere in distribution warning: no previously-included files matching '*.pyc' found anywhere in distribution warning: no previously-included files matching '*.so' found anywhere in distribution no previously-included directories found matching '.azure-pipelines' no previously-included directories found matching '.ci' writing manifest file 'src/Pillow.egg-info/SOURCES.txt' running build_ext The headers or library files could not be found for jpeg, a required dependency when compiling Pillow from source. Please see the install instructions at: https://pillow.readthedocs.io/en/latest/installation.html Traceback (most recent call last): File "/tmp/pip-install-sl65houq/Pillow/setup.py", line 899, in <module> zip_safe=not (debug_build() or PLATFORM_MINGW), File "/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.7/site-packages/setuptools/__init__.py", line 145, in setup return distutils.core.setup(**attrs) File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/distutils/core.py", line 148, in setup dist.run_commands() File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/distutils/dist.py", line 966, in run_commands self.run_command(cmd) File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/distutils/dist.py", line 985, in run_command cmd_obj.run() File "/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.7/site-packages/setuptools/command/install.py", line 61, in run return orig.install.run(self) File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/distutils/command/install.py", line 545, in run self.run_command('build') File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/distutils/cmd.py", line 313, in run_command self.distribution.run_command(command) File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/distutils/dist.py", line 985, in run_command cmd_obj.run() File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/distutils/command/build.py", line 135, in run self.run_command(cmd_name) File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/distutils/cmd.py", line 313, in run_command self.distribution.run_command(command) File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/distutils/dist.py", line 985, in run_command cmd_obj.run() File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/distutils/command/build_ext.py", line 339, in run self.build_extensions() File "/tmp/pip-install-sl65houq/Pillow/setup.py", line 694, in build_extensions raise RequiredDependencyException(f) __main__.RequiredDependencyException: jpeg During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred: Traceback (most recent call last): File "<string>", line 1, in <module> File "/tmp/pip-install-sl65houq/Pillow/setup.py", line 914, in <module> raise RequiredDependencyException(msg) __main__.RequiredDependencyException: The headers or library files could not be found for jpeg, a required dependency when compiling Pillow from source. Please see the install instructions at: https://pillow.readthedocs.io/en/latest/installation.html ---------------------------------------- ERROR: Command errored out with exit status 1: /srv/homeassistant/bin/python3.7 -u -c 'import sys, setuptools, tokenize; sys.argv[0] = '"'"'/tmp/pip-install-sl65houq/Pillow/setup.py'"'"'; __file__='"'"'/tmp/pip-install-sl65houq/Pillow/setup.py'"'"';f=getattr(tokenize, '"'"'open'"'"', open)(__file__);code=f.read().replace('"'"'\r\n'"'"', '"'"'\n'"'"');f.close();exec(compile(code, __file__, '"'"'exec'"'"'))' install --record /tmp/pip-record-a203jqxn/install-record.txt --single-version-externally-managed --compile --install-headers /srv/homeassistant/include/site/python3.7/Pillow Check the logs for full command output.
1:43:20 PM ā€“ util/package.py (ERROR)

Thanks Angus

Hi @angyp74

FFmpeg should already be installed. I have recently added some new packages to the plugin manifest. Please try updating the plugin first from the FN ui, then again check for FFmpeg before you proceed.

For any system packages you want to install you can just use pkg install PACKAGE_NAME

iocage console homeassistant
# Press `0` to exit the menu`
pkg install ffmpeg

Letā€™s try to install this manually.

iocage console homeassistant
# Press `0` to exit the menu`
su - hass

## If there are errors here, please provide the entire output
 source /srv/homeassistant/bin/activate
 pip3 install --upgrade wheel
 pip3 install --upgrade bomradarloop==0.1.4
 deactivate && exit

## If installed without error, try config check again
service homeassistant check_config
## If that worked, you can restart HA with
service homeassistant restart

Hi, Troy Thanks for your response.

I gave the bomradarloop install and got and got the following. Now thinking about it a bit more I actually followed your freenas 11.2 guide to set this up but have since upgraded to 11.3. Maybe I should just reinstall using your community plugin and migrate configs. I also upgraded the homeassistant jail to 11.3 using the ā€œiocage upgrade -r 11.3-RELEASE homeassistantā€ this looks like it messed up my pkg versions so ffmpeg wonā€™t install either.

root@homeassistant:~ # su - hass
[hass@homeassistant ~]$ source /srv/homeassistant/bin/activate
(homeassistant) [hass@homeassistant ~]$ pip3 install --upgrade wheel
Collecting wheel
  Using cached wheel-0.34.2-py2.py3-none-any.whl (26 kB)
Installing collected packages: wheel
  Attempting uninstall: wheel
    Found existing installation: wheel 0.33.6
    Uninstalling wheel-0.33.6:
      Successfully uninstalled wheel-0.33.6
Successfully installed wheel-0.34.2
(homeassistant) [hass@homeassistant ~]$ pip3 install --upgrade bomradarloop==0.1.4
Collecting bomradarloop==0.1.4
  Using cached bomradarloop-0.1.4-py3-none-any.whl (8.8 kB)
Collecting Pillow
  Using cached Pillow-7.1.2.tar.gz (38.9 MB)
Requirement already satisfied, skipping upgrade: requests in /srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.7/site-packages (from                                             bomradarloop==0.1.4) (2.23.0)
Requirement already satisfied, skipping upgrade: urllib3!=1.25.0,!=1.25.1,<1.26,>=1.21.1 in /srv/homeassistant/li                                            b/python3.7/site-packages (from requests->bomradarloop==0.1.4) (1.25.9)
Requirement already satisfied, skipping upgrade: idna<3,>=2.5 in /srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.7/site-packages (                                            from requests->bomradarloop==0.1.4) (2.8)
Requirement already satisfied, skipping upgrade: certifi>=2017.4.17 in /srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.7/site-pack                                            ages (from requests->bomradarloop==0.1.4) (2020.4.5.1)
Requirement already satisfied, skipping upgrade: chardet<4,>=3.0.2 in /srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.7/site-packa                                            ges (from requests->bomradarloop==0.1.4) (3.0.4)
Building wheels for collected packages: Pillow
  Building wheel for Pillow (setup.py) ... error
  ERROR: Command errored out with exit status 1:
   command: /srv/homeassistant/bin/python3.7 -u -c 'import sys, setuptools, tokenize; sys.argv[0] = '"'"'/tmp/pip                                            -install-yb75oapt/Pillow/setup.py'"'"'; __file__='"'"'/tmp/pip-install-yb75oapt/Pillow/setup.py'"'"';f=getattr(to                                            kenize, '"'"'open'"'"', open)(__file__);code=f.read().replace('"'"'\r\n'"'"', '"'"'\n'"'"');f.close();exec(compil                                            e(code, __file__, '"'"'exec'"'"'))' bdist_wheel -d /tmp/pip-wheel-fiukk7ob
       cwd: /tmp/pip-install-yb75oapt/Pillow/
  Complete output (172 lines):
  running bdist_wheel
  running build
  running build_py
  creating build
  creating build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7
  creating build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
  copying src/PIL/ImageFilter.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
  copying src/PIL/ImageDraw.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
  copying src/PIL/ImageFile.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
  copying src/PIL/ImagePath.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
  copying src/PIL/XpmImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
  copying src/PIL/features.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
  copying src/PIL/ExifTags.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
  copying src/PIL/ImageQt.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
  copying src/PIL/DcxImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
  copying src/PIL/FontFile.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
  copying src/PIL/_binary.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
  copying src/PIL/PixarImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
  copying src/PIL/CurImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
  copying src/PIL/TiffTags.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
  copying src/PIL/Jpeg2KImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
  copying src/PIL/TarIO.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
  copying src/PIL/ImagePalette.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
  copying src/PIL/MicImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
  copying src/PIL/SpiderImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
  copying src/PIL/PdfParser.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
  copying src/PIL/ImageFont.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
  copying src/PIL/Hdf5StubImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
  copying src/PIL/SunImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
  copying src/PIL/ImageChops.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
  copying src/PIL/ImageGrab.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
  copying src/PIL/WalImageFile.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
  copying src/PIL/_tkinter_finder.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
  copying src/PIL/SgiImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
  copying src/PIL/FtexImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
  copying src/PIL/WmfImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
  copying src/PIL/ImageTk.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
  copying src/PIL/__main__.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
  copying src/PIL/BlpImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
  copying src/PIL/ImageMode.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
  copying src/PIL/McIdasImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
  copying src/PIL/GimpGradientFile.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
  copying src/PIL/TiffImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
  copying src/PIL/EpsImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
  copying src/PIL/XbmImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
  copying src/PIL/WebPImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
  copying src/PIL/BmpImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
  copying src/PIL/ImageStat.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
  copying src/PIL/GdImageFile.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
  copying src/PIL/XVThumbImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
  copying src/PIL/IptcImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
  copying src/PIL/ImImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
  copying src/PIL/ImageWin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
  copying src/PIL/PalmImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
  copying src/PIL/ImageEnhance.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
  copying src/PIL/MpoImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
  copying src/PIL/IcnsImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
  copying src/PIL/_version.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
  copying src/PIL/ImageTransform.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
  copying src/PIL/JpegImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
  copying src/PIL/ImageOps.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
  copying src/PIL/GifImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
  copying src/PIL/GbrImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
  copying src/PIL/PdfImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
  copying src/PIL/IcoImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
  copying src/PIL/ImageSequence.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
  copying src/PIL/PcfFontFile.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
  copying src/PIL/ImageMath.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
  copying src/PIL/MspImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
  copying src/PIL/GribStubImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
  copying src/PIL/BufrStubImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
  copying src/PIL/ImageShow.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
  copying src/PIL/PcxImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
  copying src/PIL/__init__.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
  copying src/PIL/FliImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
  copying src/PIL/TgaImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
  copying src/PIL/PcdImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
  copying src/PIL/PngImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
  copying src/PIL/BdfFontFile.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
  copying src/PIL/ImageMorph.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
  copying src/PIL/DdsImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
  copying src/PIL/ContainerIO.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
  copying src/PIL/FpxImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
  copying src/PIL/GimpPaletteFile.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
  copying src/PIL/PSDraw.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
  copying src/PIL/ImageCms.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
  copying src/PIL/JpegPresets.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
  copying src/PIL/PsdImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
  copying src/PIL/FitsStubImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
  copying src/PIL/ImageColor.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
  copying src/PIL/PaletteFile.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
  copying src/PIL/ImtImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
  copying src/PIL/ImageDraw2.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
  copying src/PIL/PpmImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
  copying src/PIL/_util.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
  copying src/PIL/Image.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
  copying src/PIL/PyAccess.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
  copying src/PIL/MpegImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
  running egg_info
  writing src/Pillow.egg-info/PKG-INFO
  writing dependency_links to src/Pillow.egg-info/dependency_links.txt
  writing top-level names to src/Pillow.egg-info/top_level.txt
  reading manifest file 'src/Pillow.egg-info/SOURCES.txt'
  reading manifest template 'MANIFEST.in'
  warning: no files found matching '*.c'
  warning: no files found matching '*.h'
  warning: no files found matching '*.sh'
  warning: no previously-included files found matching '.appveyor.yml'
  warning: no previously-included files found matching '.coveragerc'
  warning: no previously-included files found matching '.editorconfig'
  warning: no previously-included files found matching '.readthedocs.yml'
  warning: no previously-included files found matching 'azure-pipelines.yml'
  warning: no previously-included files found matching 'codecov.yml'
  warning: no previously-included files matching '.git*' found anywhere in distribution
  warning: no previously-included files matching '*.pyc' found anywhere in distribution
  warning: no previously-included files matching '*.so' found anywhere in distribution
  no previously-included directories found matching '.azure-pipelines'
  no previously-included directories found matching '.ci'
  writing manifest file 'src/Pillow.egg-info/SOURCES.txt'
  running build_ext

The headers or library files could not be found for jpeg,
  a required dependency when compiling Pillow from source.

Please see the install instructions at:
     https://pillow.readthedocs.io/en/latest/installation.html

Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "/tmp/pip-install-yb75oapt/Pillow/setup.py", line 899, in <module>
      zip_safe=not (debug_build() or PLATFORM_MINGW),
    File "/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.7/site-packages/setuptools/__init__.py", line 145, in setup
      return distutils.core.setup(**attrs)
    File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/distutils/core.py", line 148, in setup
      dist.run_commands()
    File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/distutils/dist.py", line 966, in run_commands
      self.run_command(cmd)
    File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/distutils/dist.py", line 985, in run_command
      cmd_obj.run()
    File "/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.7/site-packages/wheel/bdist_wheel.py", line 223, in run
      self.run_command('build')
    File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/distutils/cmd.py", line 313, in run_command
      self.distribution.run_command(command)
      cmd_obj.run()
    File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/distutils/command/build.py", line 135, in run
      self.run_command(cmd_name)
      cmd_obj.run()
    File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/distutils/command/build_ext.py", line 339, in run
      self.build_extensions()
    File "/tmp/pip-install-yb75oapt/Pillow/setup.py", line 694, in build_extensions
      raise RequiredDependencyException(f)
  __main__.RequiredDependencyException: jpeg

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

File "<string>", line 1, in <module>
    File "/tmp/pip-install-yb75oapt/Pillow/setup.py", line 914, in <module>
      raise RequiredDependencyException(msg)
  __main__.RequiredDependencyException:

----------------------------------------
  ERROR: Failed building wheel for Pillow
  Running setup.py clean for Pillow
Failed to build Pillow
Installing collected packages: Pillow, bomradarloop
    Running setup.py install for Pillow ... error
    ERROR: Command errored out with exit status 1:
     command: /srv/homeassistant/bin/python3.7 -u -c 'import sys, setuptools, tokenize; sys.argv[0] = '"'"'/tmp/p                                            ip-install-yb75oapt/Pillow/setup.py'"'"'; __file__='"'"'/tmp/pip-install-yb75oapt/Pillow/setup.py'"'"';f=getattr(                                            tokenize, '"'"'open'"'"', open)(__file__);code=f.read().replace('"'"'\r\n'"'"', '"'"'\n'"'"');f.close();exec(comp                                            ile(code, __file__, '"'"'exec'"'"'))' install --record /tmp/pip-record-5uqv_foh/install-record.txt --single-versi                                            on-externally-managed --compile --install-headers /srv/homeassistant/include/site/python3.7/Pillow
         cwd: /tmp/pip-install-yb75oapt/Pillow/
    Complete output (174 lines):
    running install
    running build
    running build_py
    creating build
    creating build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7
    creating build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
    copying src/PIL/ImageFilter.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
    copying src/PIL/ImageDraw.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
    copying src/PIL/ImageFile.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
    copying src/PIL/ImagePath.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
    copying src/PIL/XpmImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
    copying src/PIL/features.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
    copying src/PIL/ExifTags.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
    copying src/PIL/ImageQt.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
    copying src/PIL/DcxImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
    copying src/PIL/FontFile.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
    copying src/PIL/_binary.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
    copying src/PIL/PixarImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
    copying src/PIL/CurImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
    copying src/PIL/TiffTags.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
    copying src/PIL/Jpeg2KImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
    copying src/PIL/TarIO.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
    copying src/PIL/ImagePalette.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
    copying src/PIL/MicImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
    copying src/PIL/SpiderImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
    copying src/PIL/PdfParser.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
    copying src/PIL/ImageFont.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
    copying src/PIL/Hdf5StubImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
    copying src/PIL/SunImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
    copying src/PIL/ImageChops.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
    copying src/PIL/ImageGrab.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
    copying src/PIL/WalImageFile.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
    copying src/PIL/_tkinter_finder.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
    copying src/PIL/SgiImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
    copying src/PIL/FtexImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
    copying src/PIL/WmfImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
    copying src/PIL/ImageTk.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
    copying src/PIL/__main__.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
    copying src/PIL/BlpImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
    copying src/PIL/ImageMode.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
    copying src/PIL/McIdasImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
    copying src/PIL/GimpGradientFile.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
    copying src/PIL/TiffImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
    copying src/PIL/EpsImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
    copying src/PIL/XbmImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
    copying src/PIL/WebPImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
    copying src/PIL/BmpImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
    copying src/PIL/ImageStat.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
    copying src/PIL/GdImageFile.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
    copying src/PIL/XVThumbImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
    copying src/PIL/IptcImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
    copying src/PIL/ImImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
    copying src/PIL/ImageWin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
    copying src/PIL/PalmImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
    copying src/PIL/ImageEnhance.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
    copying src/PIL/MpoImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
    copying src/PIL/IcnsImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
    copying src/PIL/_version.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
    copying src/PIL/ImageTransform.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
    copying src/PIL/JpegImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
    copying src/PIL/ImageOps.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
    copying src/PIL/GifImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
    copying src/PIL/GbrImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
    copying src/PIL/PdfImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
    copying src/PIL/IcoImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
    copying src/PIL/ImageSequence.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
    copying src/PIL/PcfFontFile.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
    copying src/PIL/ImageMath.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
    copying src/PIL/MspImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
    copying src/PIL/GribStubImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
    copying src/PIL/BufrStubImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
    copying src/PIL/ImageShow.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
    copying src/PIL/PcxImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
    copying src/PIL/__init__.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
    copying src/PIL/FliImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
    copying src/PIL/TgaImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
    copying src/PIL/PcdImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
    copying src/PIL/PngImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
    copying src/PIL/BdfFontFile.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
    copying src/PIL/ImageMorph.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
    copying src/PIL/DdsImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
    copying src/PIL/ContainerIO.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
    copying src/PIL/FpxImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
    copying src/PIL/GimpPaletteFile.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
    copying src/PIL/PSDraw.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
    copying src/PIL/ImageCms.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
    copying src/PIL/JpegPresets.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
    copying src/PIL/PsdImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
    copying src/PIL/FitsStubImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
    copying src/PIL/ImageColor.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
    copying src/PIL/PaletteFile.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
    copying src/PIL/ImtImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
    copying src/PIL/ImageDraw2.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
    copying src/PIL/PpmImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
    copying src/PIL/_util.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
    copying src/PIL/Image.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
    copying src/PIL/PyAccess.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
    copying src/PIL/MpegImagePlugin.py -> build/lib.freebsd-11.3-RELEASE-p7-amd64-3.7/PIL
    running egg_info
    writing src/Pillow.egg-info/PKG-INFO
    writing dependency_links to src/Pillow.egg-info/dependency_links.txt
    writing top-level names to src/Pillow.egg-info/top_level.txt
    reading manifest file 'src/Pillow.egg-info/SOURCES.txt'
    reading manifest template 'MANIFEST.in'
    warning: no files found matching '*.c'
    warning: no files found matching '*.h'
    warning: no files found matching '*.sh'
    warning: no previously-included files found matching '.appveyor.yml'
    warning: no previously-included files found matching '.coveragerc'
    warning: no previously-included files found matching '.editorconfig'
    warning: no previously-included files found matching '.readthedocs.yml'
    warning: no previously-included files found matching 'azure-pipelines.yml'
    warning: no previously-included files found matching 'codecov.yml'
    warning: no previously-included files matching '.git*' found anywhere in distribution
    warning: no previously-included files matching '*.pyc' found anywhere in distribution
    warning: no previously-included files matching '*.so' found anywhere in distribution
    no previously-included directories found matching '.azure-pipelines'
    no previously-included directories found matching '.ci'
    writing manifest file 'src/Pillow.egg-info/SOURCES.txt'
    running build_ext

File "/tmp/pip-install-yb75oapt/Pillow/setup.py", line 899, in <module>
        zip_safe=not (debug_build() or PLATFORM_MINGW),
      File "/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.7/site-packages/setuptools/__init__.py", line 145, in setup
        return distutils.core.setup(**attrs)
      File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/distutils/core.py", line 148, in setup
        dist.run_commands()
      File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/distutils/dist.py", line 966, in run_commands
        self.run_command(cmd)
        cmd_obj.run()
      File "/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.7/site-packages/setuptools/command/install.py", line 61, in run
        return orig.install.run(self)
      File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/distutils/command/install.py", line 545, in run
        self.run_command('build')
        cmd_obj.run()
      File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/distutils/command/build.py", line 135, in run
        self.run_command(cmd_name)
        cmd_obj.run()
      File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/distutils/command/build_ext.py", line 339, in run
        self.build_extensions()
      File "/tmp/pip-install-yb75oapt/Pillow/setup.py", line 694, in build_extensions
        raise RequiredDependencyException(f)
    __main__.RequiredDependencyException: jpeg

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

File "<string>", line 1, in <module>
      File "/tmp/pip-install-yb75oapt/Pillow/setup.py", line 914, in <module>
        raise RequiredDependencyException(msg)
    __main__.RequiredDependencyException:

----------------------------------------
ERROR: Command errored out with exit status 1: /srv/homeassistant/bin/python3.7 -u -c 'import sys, setuptools, to                                            kenize; sys.argv[0] = '"'"'/tmp/pip-install-yb75oapt/Pillow/setup.py'"'"'; __file__='"'"'/tmp/pip-install-yb75oap                                            t/Pillow/setup.py'"'"';f=getattr(tokenize, '"'"'open'"'"', open)(__file__);code=f.read().replace('"'"'\r\n'"'"',                                             '"'"'\n'"'"');f.close();exec(compile(code, __file__, '"'"'exec'"'"'))' install --record /tmp/pip-record-5uqv_foh/                                            install-record.txt --single-version-externally-managed --compile --install-headers /srv/homeassistant/include/sit                                            e/python3.7/Pillow Check the logs for full command output.

root@homeassistant:~ # pkg install ffmpeg
Updating FreeBSD repository catalogue...
[homeassistant] Fetching meta.txz: 100%    916 B   0.9kB/s    00:01
pkg: repository meta /var/db/pkg/FreeBSD.meta has wrong version 2
repository FreeBSD has no meta file, using default settings
[homeassistant] Fetching packagesite.txz: 100%    6 MiB   1.1MB/s    00:06
pkg: repository meta /var/db/pkg/FreeBSD.meta has wrong version 2
pkg: Repository FreeBSD load error: meta cannot be loaded No error: 0
Unable to open created repository FreeBSD
Unable to update repository FreeBSD
Error updating repositories!