Home assistant integration of smart multi button device

Hi,

I’m quite new with note-red, and i want to start making some integrations and scenes working on a smart multi button device via note-red.

I’m able to see the event in note-red when I press the different bottons, but i’m struggeling with how to make a switch comment out of it. So what should be the “value rule” and should cell next to it be a msg, string,… I tried a lot of different options, and looked for simular button configs in the forum but i did not get the buttons to work.

below a copy of a button push and message i can retrieve via note red in the debug window when the botton when a button is pressed.

{“device_ieee”:“b4:e3:f9:ff:fe:ec:1e:33”
“unique_id”:“b4:e3:f9:ff:fe:ec:1e:33:1:0x0006”
“device_id”:“ec194fcebeb6387f1c003e1a85ca83bb”
“endpoint_id”:1
“cluster_id”:6
“command”:“on”
“args”:[]
“params”:{}}

Other commands are “off” “move_with_on_off” ( with an array of eg. “args: array[2] 0: 1
1: 50)” and “stop_with_on_off”

The different buttons have a differend end point id. The "endpoint_id: "varies from 1 till 4.

The basic question i have is what would be the input for a switch command if i would put a light / scene “on” and “off” and to dim a light/scene + or -.

If someone can tell me what to put as switch imput, i’m verry interessted

Regards, Bart

Finnaly i managed to fill in the correct switch parameters / properties to get the correct output for the next sequence.

So no need for replay’s on the topic above. This topic can be closed