Home Assistant Randomly No Longer Working

Hello everyone. I have been facing problems with Home Assistant no longer being available randomly/being locked out. It seems to be a docker issue, but I cannot tell because it always seems linked to me working on an addon like NGINX or DeConz. I have been having this issue for the last few months on several different instances; up until now, it looked like an NGINX issue and I would start over. This last time, it happened when I was working with a DeConz issue. I am really tired of restarting my instance of HA because I only get a day every few weeks to work on this and I have been at the same point for several months now.

HA web UI no longer becomes accessible and the HA instance is not seen by my router. The computer running the instance of docker/HA is seen though.

Windows 10, Latest Version
Docker, Latest Version -> Ubuntu (64-bit)
Home Assistant, Latest Version
All Addons, Latest Version.

This last time, I was trying to prevent what appears to be a boot loop with my conbee ii device after disconnecting it to try and gain access to the gateway in order to add a new device. It appeared that HA web UI crashed when I was working with it. I sent a shut down signal with docker and it shut down. When I started it up, I could no longer access it. This is not a problem that is isolated to HA web UI appearing to crash and being shut down because previously, I would sent a shut down signal for whatever reason and would experience this same problem.

Other weird possibly related, possible not problems with my instance of HA. I am working with DeConz using a Conbee ii stick. I can get DeConz and the Conbee ii stick to work fine with a new instance of HA. But when I go back and try to add devices after my initial set of devices, DeConz loses my lights and the Conbee ii stick appears to go into a boot loop with the error, “cdc_acm 2-2:1.0 failed to set dtr/rts”. I also could not get event information from my switches despite the fact they could be seen in the gateway prior to the web UI crash. Yes, I am using a usb 2.0 extension cable. And unfortunately, I am using a USB 3.0 port. That is the only type of port on the device I am using.

Any help with this problem would be greatly appreciated. Let me know of any additional information I can provide. I probably will not be quick to respond to this thread due to work and travel these next two weeks. But, I will eventually get back to it.

did you work this out, i have the same issue