Home assistant safe mode error

Hi,
Turned on Home assistant this morning and it booted into Safe Mode , Looked at my Yaml File thru File Editor and there is nothing there. If i look in Visual Studio code i have the default files only.

Can i reboot to HA to boot with my Yaml files.

2021-02-22 11:13:48 ERROR (SyncWorker_0) [homeassistant.util.yaml.loader] mapping values are not allowed here
  in "/config/configuration.yaml", line 22, column 8
2021-02-22 11:13:48 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.bootstrap] Failed to parse configuration.yaml: mapping values are not allowed here
  in "/config/configuration.yaml", line 22, column 8. Activating safe mode

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

If this sounds a little terse it’s because I had a dreadful sleep last night, so don’t take offence, but…

The error message clearly says (twice!) that the problem is on line 22, at column 8, of your configuration.yaml

I understand that you may not be able to work out what the problem there is, but is there any reason you didn’t paste your configuration.yaml so we can have a look? How do you expect us to diagnose the problem without that? :man_shrugging:

Thanks for your reply, I new to HA and had may problems over the last month a, specially with Yaml. I fully understand that the information should be formatted correctly. I had configs for switch and sensor which according to the File editor where formatted correctly as i had the green tick and every line was green and was fine until this morning when i hd this error. So I decided to remove these devices from Yaml and restarted HA to try again. Now i have clean canvass and i am now looking at Node Red .

As a footnote i tried Motioneye and can i get the addon to accept RTSP:// no way so i installed them by ONVIL with the same information.

Thanks again for your reply hopefully i will learn from my mistake but obvious i would need some help along the way. Hope you mange to get some sleep.