Homekit grouping?

Hi,
I just got Homeassistant running with a few BLE temperature/humidity sensors, and also managed to publish them to Homekit so I can view them in the ios home app.

However, one thing is bothering me: for each room, all the sensors in that room are grouped into one “tile” with a temperature range. Google tells me that since ios 13.2, it should be possible to go into the configuration of a sensor and “ungroup” it by setting “show as separate tile”, but this option doesn’t appear on the sensors I imported from HA. I’m not sure whether there is something with ios 15 or whether this has to do with the HA homekit integration, or the fact that it’s an uncertified device… Unfortunately I don’t have any real Homekit devices to compare to…

Anybody any ideas? Thanks!

I’m sorry, I don’t know why it’s not working for you but I came to say that I can split my home assistant sensors on iOS 15 (and before) without issue.

Oh that’s interesting. May I ask what sensors you have and where do you unsplit them? When I press long on one of the sensors, I get a screen where I can assign a room and such, but there is no setting for unsplitting…

I’m using my ecobee sensors and they are all split. I think that’s because I have to expose each part of the sensor independently in HA.

After some more digging, I found that I can group accessory tiles, but not sensors, as they don’t even appear as a separate tile. People seem to be having this problem also with native homekit sensors, i.e., they have to create a separate “Outdoor” room if they put one temperature sensor outside…