Homewizard P1 integration missing data on weekdays in Energy

First post so apologize if missing something
I have the Homewizard P1 meter and absolutely love it. I have been monitoring my energy usage more or less manually (fill in data daily in a spreadsheet) but would rather just use the integration but now looking a bit closer at what I can see in HA I have a weird problem.

On weekdays, I only have data from midnight until 7 am (6-7 AM time slot) from 7 am until 11 PM i have nothing. For weekends (saturday and sunday) all data shows just fine. This is for electricity only, for gas I have data as expected.
I cannot figure out why this data is missing (since everything seems to be working just fine)
I thought it could have something to do with possibly split energy rates, and HA somehow thinks I have no rates/usage on weekdays but I am unable to find any configuration files anywhere. The only thing I could find is in the homewizard app under β€œTarifs” where i had double tariff turned on (which was wrong) The power import high was set to 0.00. I thought this could be the reason for the missing data so I tried turning off double tariff which unfortunately made no difference.
I then tried turning it back on but now with a import high set to be the same as low. This made no difference either.
There must be a really simple way to edit some kind of configuration somewhere but have now given up trying to find where/what to edit.

Is there anybody out there who can help?

Thank you in advance
First image is a weekend - all saturdays and sundays looks similar
Second image is a weekday

![image|690x435](upload://jQ9JZFqzTiA47jVs4eDZbsjhIog.png)

Seems you are simply missing one of your tariffs in the dashboard configuration. At it here β†’ Link to Dashboards – My Home Assistant

oh damn - the only place i had not looked :frowning:
thanks a million for your help - all is visible now

1 Like