Honeywell Evohome 4-zone - error while setting up platform

Hi,

I am trying to setup my Honeywell Evohome 4-zone system to work with HASS , but I cannot get the honeywell climate component to work. The Evohome is connected to internet and I can control it e.g. via the Honeywell app. I am in the EU region.

Anyone have any suggestions as to what might be going on?

Configuration.yaml

climate:
  - platform: honeywell
    username: *MY_USERNAME*
    password: *MY_PASSWORD*
    scan_interval: 600

Error log:

2017-11-26 16:18:19 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.climate] Error while setting up platform honeywell Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.5/dist-packages/homeassistant/helpers/entity_component.py”, line 171, in _async_setup_platform SLOW_SETUP_MAX_WAIT, loop=self.hass.loop)
File “/usr/lib/python3.5/asyncio/tasks.py”, line 393, in wait_for return fut.result()
File “/usr/lib/python3.5/asyncio/futures.py”, line 292, in result raise self._exception
File “/usr/lib/python3.5/concurrent/futures/thread.py”, line 55, in run result = self.fn(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.5/dist-packages/homeassistant/components/climate/honeywell.py”, line 62, in setup_platform return _setup_round(username, password, config, add_devices)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.5/dist-packages/homeassistant/components/climate/honeywell.py”, line 74, in _setup_round for i, zone in enumerate(zones):
File “/home/frenk/.homeassistant/deps/lib/python3.5/site-packages/evohomeclient/init.py”, line 73, in temperatures self._populate_full_data(force_refresh)
File “/home/frenk/.homeassistant/deps/lib/python3.5/site-packages/evohomeclient/init.py”, line 33, in _populate_full_data userId = self.user_data[‘userInfo’][‘userID’]

-edit- moved to “Third Party Integrations” as that seems to be a more relevant category

Small update (and also not sure if it is relevant) - I tried to connect to the Evohome with my old Domoticz installation that I was using before switching to HASS. I connected via the web API method and this all seems to work fine.

Any update on this Frenk? I am looking to purchase an Evohome multi-zone thermostat, but only if it works with HASS!

I’m also intrested!