Honeywell stopped working, cannot control evohome

I updated homeassistant to version 0.97.2 today, from 0.94.1. I have a Honeywell Round Connected On/Off thermostat. In the EU region. It used to work fine with home assistant, with the honeywell climate platform.

With version 0.97.2, it just stopped working altogether - the entity climate.thermostat disappeared. There is a warning in the log saying the honeywell component is deprecated now and I should move to evohome.

I tried setting up the evohome component, and now I can see the current temperature again, although it is now rounded to 0.5 degrees celcius. However, there is no way to set the temperature anymore, or to even see the currently set temperature. I have buttons to switch to Heat or Off, and another buttons to switch Home/Away/a few other modes, but these do not seem to work at all. Looking at the state does not seem to provide much help.

The log provides a bit more info:

019-08-21 00:03:11 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.climate] Setting up climate.evohome
2019-08-21 00:03:12 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.core] Error doing job: Task exception was never retrieved
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/entity_platform.py", line 402, in _async_add_entity
    await entity.async_update_ha_state()
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/entity.py", line 254, in async_update_ha_state
    self._async_write_ha_state()
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/entity.py", line 286, in _async_write_ha_state
    attr.update(self.device_state_attributes or {})
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/evohome/__init__.py", line 374, in device_state_attributes
    status["setpoints"] = self.setpoints
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/evohome/__init__.py", line 320, in setpoints
    day = self._schedule["DailySchedules"][day_of_week]
IndexError: list index out of range

Does anyone have the same problem, or even better, a solution? :slight_smile:

I do not have the issues you mention, but can confirm that the Evohome integration is having quite some problems. Mine are mostly authentication issues that start to pop up after about an hour after reboot…