How to calibrate Zwave powered Somfy blinds?

Hi there,
Im trying add somfy roller blinds + fgrm-222 + Aeotec by Aeon Labs Z-Stick to Hassbian. I wired everything and the blinds go up and down.
However, it doesnt go down all the way it stops somewhere 80% of the window.
I wonder how can i move this to correct position so it covers all the window?

So far i tried setting different parameters including parameter 29 with no luck.

Another thing to mention is that i dont have a switch and use hassbian->Configuration->zwave to set all this up. I wonder if i missing anything?

Really appreciate any help with this…

Cheers,
Alex

Just thought should i actually do it in openzwave rather than in in built openzwave module in HA?

I haven’t dealt with z-wave blings controllers in particular, but Open Z-wave control panel might give you more options than HASS’ z-wave panel.

Hi @kirichkov thanks. How do i run open zwave control panel? Do i do this on my raspberry pi where hassbian is or on my mac?

You should run it wherever you have your Z-wave stick, so I’d assume hassbian. Last time I used it (a year or so ago) you still had to compile it from scratch.

Hmm, is there any simpler/more user friendly way to calibrate zwave blinds?
If openzwave is the only option I wonder if anyone who worked with it knows whether there is a way to calibrate low and high positions of the blinds?