How to install and run Hassio in docker - Help Please

I have a Raspberry Pi 3b+ and have installed Python 3.7.2. Everything up to this point is running and I can SSH into it with Key pair.

I have experimented with installing Docker and Portainer and can do both and them seem to work without issues. I have installed a another SD card that does not have Docker and Portainer and would like to process from there.

What I would like to do is install Hass.io into a Docker Container.
I have read and tried many posts without any success. Home Assistant install with Docker works fine but that is not what I really want to use.

Is there a step by step guide to do install Hass.io? I know Hass.io can be be installed as a stand a lone system on the Pi and I have also had that running well.

Please help if you have a minute. Would really appreciate it.

Thanks,

Dennis

try this post from @kanga_who:

1 Like

I’ve linked my guide in a number of other posts on this topic. Here it is again.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1oKhnQ1rz-Yd5HheA8rNk5YNq8e67-5Kh

1 Like

If you were to scroll down on the official install guide you’d have found the instructions you’re after :wink:

Thanks to all who responded. I had read as many things as I could find about this and somehow just missed this pdf step by step. It worked perfectly and I am so happy. Thanks again for as of the help as it is greatly appreciated.

Dennis

:eyes::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: