How to reset statistic graph?

Airthings CO2 sensor (or more likely the ble addon) went nuts and put one value to 65535 (instead of regular 600-800 values). I removed the value from the states database with SQLite web but that spike is still showing in the Statistic Graph. It’s not there if I look with History.

I have removed/recreated the graph, restarted and rebooted but it’s still there. How do I remove it? Is there some other database that statistics graphs are using and it still has the old value?

data is in statistics_short_term and statistics too. Be careful when deleting without a backup.
If not comfy, create a new sensor and work with that one.

Thanks! Managed to change max and mean values to those and now all OK. And the database is still working.
Is there really no other (build-in) way or some utility that could do this more easily?

Via devtools you can go to statistics and modify values but this is one by one… I am a db person so prefer that :slight_smile:

I can’t find any way to adjust statistics via devtools. Only energy has some adjustments. Am I missing something or was this removed or needs some configuration.yaml option for activation?

Not missing, it applies only to certain objects so I can see too… but I never used this as too cumbersome UNLESS for one or two corrections.