I can't log into HA

hello everyone, here is the log file that I’m getting out, can someone give me an answer, I can’t get it started anymore.
If anyone can help me I would be grateful

[image]

2023-04-06 17:03:33.802 WARNING (SyncWorker_0) [homeassistant.util.yaml.loader] YAML file /config/configuration.yaml contains duplicate key “homeassistant”. Check lines 0 and 33
2023-04-06 17:03:33.808 ERROR (MainThread) [root] Uncaught exception
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.10/runpy.py”, line 196, in _run_module_as_main
return _run_code(code, main_globals, None,
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.10/runpy.py”, line 86, in _run_code
exec(code, run_globals)
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/main.py”, line 226, in
sys.exit(main())
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/main.py”, line 214, in main
exit_code = runner.run(runtime_conf)
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/runner.py”, line 179, in run
return loop.run_until_complete(setup_and_run_hass(runtime_config))
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.10/asyncio/base_events.py”, line 649, in run_until_complete
return future.result()
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/runner.py”, line 146, in setup_and_run_hass
hass = await bootstrap.async_setup_hass(runtime_config)
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/bootstrap.py”, line 141, in async_setup_hass
config_dict = await conf_util.async_hass_config_yaml(hass)
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/config.py”, line 410, in async_hass_config_yaml
await merge_packages_config(hass, config, core_config.get(CONF_PACKAGES, {}))
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/config.py”, line 761, in merge_packages_config
PACKAGES_CONFIG_SCHEMA(packages)
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/config_validation.py”, line 543, in verify
slug_validator(key)
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/config_validation.py”, line 524, in slug
raise vol.Invalid(f"invalid slug {value} (try {slg})")
voluptuous.error.Invalid: invalid slug centro_controllo_Asciugatrice_4_0 (try centro_controllo_asciugatrice_4_0)

I think this explains it, you possibly added/changed something, can you edit the file?

yes I did it from Samba, because it is the only way to access the configuration since from HA it no longer lets me log in, I deleted line 33, but nothing changes

I asusme you restartet, what is the error now?

how can i restart if i can no longer log in? maybe that’s the problem? the only thing i did was delete line 33 and reopen in the browser, but no luck.

restart the process but not sure what install you have, restart container, VM, machine?

Today when I get home I’ll try disconnecting the raspberry from the power and reattaching it and see if it starts up again and I’ll let you know

A restart should do it but similarly, if you are on HAOS then you could login ssh and then start from there (login)
If you have a docker setup the restart the container

today when I get home I will try and let you know, in the meantime thank you for your kind availability