After many requests to Devialet, to help me with an API connection to the Devialet Phantom speakers, I decided to try something else. Unfortunately, my Devialet speakers do not support any IOT platform, so I could need some help reverse-engineering the Android app.
Please check out my repository here!
Here is what I got so far:
- The original Protobuf files from the Devialet android app.
- Python protobuf files, generated from the protobuf files.
- Network discovery working, so I can see the IP addresses and the port number the speaker use to advertise.
- Websocket connection to the speakers.
- Transform JSON to protobuf works.
What I need:
- Transform and use the protobuf files the right way
- Decode messages, intercepted with Wireshark.
- Perhaps a way extract the information from the app?