ID-Bound Persistent Notifications Show on All Views

Hello All,
I recently updated HA from v.0.26 to v.0.36.1, and in doing so something seems to have changed with persistent_notifications. I have automations set up to create persistent_notifications with specific IDs, and those specific IDs are listed in the view for specific pages. (Essentially, I had it set up so power alerts only appeared on the power view.)

In the config below, the notification with ID 11 should only appear on the Power view, but it appears in the Lights view (and every other view) also.

Right now all views have all notifications. I haven’t seen any note of changes to persistent_notification in the Release Notes or throughout the forum… can anyone offer any advice on where this change could have come from?

Relevant Config:

power:
    name: Power
    view: yes
    entities:
      - persistent_notification.11
      - group.smart_strip_power
      - group.smart_strip_switch

lighting:
    name: Lights
    view: yes
    entities:
      - light_hue_color_lamp_1
      - input_boolean.lightshow
      - scene.reset_lights

automation:
  - alias: 'allon'
    trigger:
      platform: event
      event_type: homeassistant_start
    action:
      - service: persistent_notification.create
        data:
          title: All On
          notification_id: 11
1 Like

I didn’t even know you could do that. I’ve only recently begun working with persistent notifications so I anxious to see the answer.

I just went from 0.28 to 0.40 and notice this as well. Did you submit a github issue?

edit: I submitted https://github.com/home-assistant/home-assistant/issues/6658

Thanks for submitting! I just set up a GitHub account for the first time today, and I will certainly keep an eye on that issue – fanaticDavid’s suggestion would certainly be the ideal resolution.