¿if i integrate zigbee there is no need to install amazon alexa?

I am integrating the devices with a Wi-Fi network and Tuya. When I was going to install a plug it turns out that it was from the brand of Amazon and to be able to match it I have to integrate the app amazon alexa. Its integration is too extensive and you have to pay the AWS cloud or the HA cloud so it occurred to me to solve it with Zigbee. I don’t know if this solution allows me to integrate all the devices I need.
What other solution could you use to not use the
AWS or cloud HA servers?

It depends entirely on that plug - whether it’s actually Zigbee, or what.

Similarly all the devices I need is a rather wide range of possible devices :wink:

TP-Link Kasa devices are Wifi based and can be integrated in to HA without having to use Alexa or the HA cloud. See the integration page for TP-link at TP-Link Smart Home - Home Assistant

You can then control the TP-link devices manually through the HA separately from the Kasa app. You can still control TP-link devices through voice commands through Google and/or Alexa for free by adding the devices separately through the Alexa or Google apps without ever having to use the HA cloud.

By the way, there is a way to integrate HA to Alexa and/or Google without ever using the HA cloud.

How would that integration be