IFTTT Multiple Keys Not working anymore

I have configured IFTTT according to the official IFTTT guide of homeassistant (IFTTT - Home Assistant) everything was working just fine until two weeks ago, now that I have the time to check whats wrong, Icame to the conclusion that Multiple keys of IFTTT are not working anymore following the steps on the guide telling me:

If you have multiple IFTTT users you can specify multiple IFTTT keys with:

# Example configuration.yaml entry
ifttt:
  key:
    YOUR_KEY_NAME1: YOUR_API_KEY1
    YOUR_KEY_NAME2: YOUR_API_KEY2

Now it only accepts one key, like this:

ifttt:
  key: YOUR_API_KEY

If I set 3 IFTT keys I get the following errors:

Invalid config for [ifttt]: expected a dictionary for dictionary value @ data['ifttt']['key']. Got None
extra keys not allowed @ data['ifttt']['YOUR_KEY_NAME1']. Got 'YOUR_API_KEY1'
extra keys not allowed @ data['ifttt']['YOUR_KEY_NAME2']. Got 'YOUR_API_KEY2'
extra keys not allowed @ data['ifttt']['YOUR_KEY_NAME3']. Got 'YOUR_API_KEY3'. (See /config/configuration.yaml, line 19).

Why this happended? It was working just fine. Can anyone Help?

I tried configuring all again and It worked with the exact same setup but, when I try to restart the server I cannot, the log says:

Logger: homeassistant.components.websocket_api.http.connection
Source: components/hassio/__init__.py:562
Integration: Home Assistant WebSocket API (documentation, issues)
First occurred: 3:33:49 PM (3 occurrences)
Last logged: 3:36:27 PM

[140497376622912] The system cannot restart because the configuration is not valid: Invalid config for [ifttt]: expected a dictionary for dictionary value @ data['ifttt']['key']. Got None extra keys not allowed @ data['ifttt']['YOUR_KEY_NAME1']. Got 'YOUR_API_KEY1' extra keys not allowed @ data['ifttt']['YOUR_KEY_NAME2']. Got 'YOUR_API_KEY2' extra keys not allowed @ data['ifttt']['YOUR_KEY_NAME3']. Got 'YOUR_API_KEY3'. (See /config/configuration.yaml, line 19).
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/websocket_api/commands.py", line 185, in handle_call_service
    await hass.services.async_call(
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/core.py", line 1492, in async_call
    task.result()
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/core.py", line 1527, in _execute_service
    await handler.job.target(service_call)
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/hassio/__init__.py", line 562, in async_handle_core_service
    raise HomeAssistantError(
homeassistant.exceptions.HomeAssistantError: The system cannot restart because the configuration is not valid: Invalid config for [ifttt]: expected a dictionary for dictionary value @ data['ifttt']['key']. Got None
extra keys not allowed @ data['ifttt']['YOUR_KEY_NAME1']. Got 'YOUR_API_KEY1'
extra keys not allowed @ data['ifttt']['YOUR_KEY_NAME2']. Got 'YOUR_API_KEY2'
extra keys not allowed @ data['ifttt']['YOUR_KEY_NAME3']. Got 'YOUR_API_KEY3'. (See /config/configuration.yaml, line 19).

I can’t restart now, If I force restart of my server I get “IFTTT Not Loaded” in the integrations section with no way to load it again but to configure it from scratch, causing it to give me a different URL, wich I have to change in all my IFTTT recipes again :frowning:

Is this a bug? Can I get around this with a more practical solution than to start all over again every time my server gets restarted? I don’t want to restart but sometimes it is needed.

All help will be appreciated, thanks.

Did you ever figure out an alternative to this?

I discovered…

IFTTT:
key:
key_name_1: API
key_name_2: API