Ikea GU10 spots won't turn off Zigbeemqtt

Hello all,

Recently I’m having the problem the suddenly Ikea spots won’t turn off anymore.
I don’t know why but it just stops responding.

Getting this error message if I trie to turn them of in Zigbeetomqtt:
Error Publish 'set' 'state' to 'Overloop spot 3' failed: 'Error: Command 0x5c0272fffecbbaf8/1 genOnOff.off({}, {"timeout":10000,"disableResponse":false,"disableRecovery":false,"disableDefaultResponse":false,"direction":0,"srcEndpoint":null,"reservedBits":0,"manufacturerCode":null,"transactionSequenceNumber":null,"writeUndiv":false}) failed (no response received)'

I’m running Virtualbox on Windows with a Conbee II stick (with long usb cord etc.)
The only thing that works is resetting home assistant and reconnect te lights to Zigbee to mqtt. This is very anoying because it’s a daily routine nowadays. What could possibly be my solution? Using ZHA instead of Zigbeetomqtt? Or use another kind of virtualbox so my zigbee device is more stable. Hope someone can help me because it’s getting a little frustrating.

Given that Zigbee2mqtt runs separate from HA, it is strange that you have to restart HA for the lights to work again.

This error happens when the device does not respond to the coordinator. Could it be that these devices are out of range?

Or is there to much interference between your Wifi network and your Zigbee network ?

I don’t think changing Zigbee stack is the solution here.

Thanks for the reply. Didn’t know that!
Maybe it’s because restarting HA (the Virtualbox also) gives the Conbee II stick a reset or something?

I get the feeling that it could be the USB hub that’s disconnecting now and then. Could it be a bad cable also?

In virtualbox I need to select the USB device i’m using everytime I restart. That doesn’t go automaticly.