Ikea light strange behaviour

I have some puzzling behaviour from an Ikea bulb (TRADFRI bulb E12 WS opal 600lm) that may be my own fault, and it may be because I’m new to Home Assistant and just decided to wing it one day several days ago (and edit things I shouldn’t have).

1. The Behaviour: The light blinks a couple of times, pauses, then does it again, a few times a day. It does it regardless if the light is on or off. It otherwise seems to be operating normally. Oh, thinking that it may have somehow reset itself (despite it seeming to be working OK) I tried a Zigbee pairing but that did not find anything.

2. I found that I have (had) a number of lights, including the one in question, that show up as ‘ light light’, both in some places in HA, and also in Google Home and Alexa app. I figured it was my fault for naming a light ‘ light’ and then HA creates an entry appending the word light to that. In my quest to fix that I noticed that the “Entry ID” also had the extra word, and it was editable! So I changed it (deleted the last work).

3. Now I have found in the logs the following:
    “Logger: homeassistant.components.light.reproduce_state
    Source: components/light/reproduce_state.py:118
    Integration: Light (documentation, issues)
    First occurred: November 6, 2023 at 6:54:49 PM (2 occurrences)
    Last logged: November 6, 2023 at 6:55:15 PM
    Unable to find entity light.ikea_lamp_light”

So, is that the cause of the blinking? Obviously I created a problem, I just can’t figure out how one causes the other. I could just delete the bulb, reset it and rejoin the Zigbee network, but I really curious as to, specifically, why it blinks. Anyone know?

Thanks,
Jon