IKEA Trådfri 1.8.25 broken API?

Hi,
My Trådfri gateway was upgraded to version 1.8.25 during the night.
Now all the lights are offline :frowning:

I hope the guys who did the integration into HASS can come up with a solution (I would love to help test…)

(sorry the screenshot is in danish - utilgængelig means unavailable)

Yes, mine too. Just reboot HA. Solved it for me.

BR

1 Like

My GW is also on 1.8.25 and everything works as expected.
Your screenshot shows 1.4.15?

1 Like

Hmmm - good point :slight_smile:
I did not notice that HASS listed the wrong fw version.

The trådfri app showed the 1.8.25…
I already rebooted both the IKEA gateway and HASS - but maybe the order of reboot was wrong because the last reboot did the trick!

Thanks!

Does it still work for you? I keep having issues, removed integration and reconnect tradfri and after some time in my logging there is tradfri setup error

Hi @TopdRob
Mine keeps running - I have not touched it since the last reboot.
/th

I have problems with this version too. Worked perfectly until the update. In my case, the IKEA Tradfri app doesn’t connect either after they’ve become unavailable in HA. Power reset of the tradfri controller and restart of HA makes them available again. Sometimes for 30 min, sometimes for 24 h before it happens again. Weird.

1 Like

I’ve experienced this exact issue over the last few days. I think it’s only just updated. @comatose_tortoise did yours settle down at all? Really annoying as I’d only just moved from bulbs back from zigbee2mqtt to the Tradfri gateway too.

Nope, never got it to work. I switched to the Conbee II USB stick, that also doesn’t work.

ZigBee on HA is a mess right now.

I have exactly the same problem, restarted, updated HA, nothing seems to work …

edit: removing and re-adding ikea tradfri gw from home assistant helped, all is available again

Try to reboot the Trådfri gateway and then reboot HASS again…
Worked for me…

My remotes and ir is not updating battery status any more. Anyone else with this issue?

I am experiencing the excact same issue. Also running the 1.8.25 IKEA GW version. Rebooting HA seems to be a work around in the short term, but would appreciate a better solution to this

I have not had any issues since the time I started the thread. Seems to works stable for me…