Ikea Tradfri issues

Hi. Firstly, by way of background I’ve just updated HA to 0.112, and also noticed my Ikea gateway updated, so annoyingly I don’t know where the issue is (I’m willing to bet Ikea).

Over the last few days, HA has stopped receiving feedback from the Ikea gateway regarding the state of bulbs. One-way communication is fine, it’s possible to explicitly set the state to on/off using HA directly or via Alexa. But the state never updates in HA. In particular, this means that toggle no longer works. Restarting HA or the gateway restores proper communication.

Has anyone else experienced this? I had the integration set up via yaml as a legacy, and also removed and re-added it via the UI. Normally I’d try dropping back an HA version, but with the database schema changes that will probably be more work.

Thanks

I’m seeing no issues with tradfri in 0.112.
Gateway: 1.10.36, Bulbs: 1.2.214

This was the first thing i tested in the beta phase.
Should be no problem to downgrade.

Problem solved. Finally encouraged me to move everything to zigbee2mqtt. Buh-bye Ikea gateway

Same problem here.
Gateway : 1.10.36
HA: 0.112.4

It seems a HA problem since all other platforms accessing the tradfri lights (Google home, Ikea app, Node red) have no issues.