I'm selling Zigbee2mqtt Stick based on CC2538 + CC2592 PA

You have PM.

Also interested.

It would be great to also get one. Destination Germany

I’m also interested. Can you ship this device to Poland?

You have PM.

Have you compared it with the LAUNCHXL-CC26X2R board? That’s my daily driver :slight_smile: Here I’m both thinking of range, performance in general, and so on. I’ve already seen your answer once, but it’s not that clear, it it make sense for me to upgrade, or not.

I would like to hear your price of one, with delivery to Denmark - and maybe a price for two, too.

The CC26X2R-board are not that happy with my current ESXi setup. It’s very hard to get a proper connection passthrough to my VM. However, it worked just fine with my old CC2531-solution. Therefore, I’m considering to try this one…

Would you send it to China or can I buy from aliexpress?

Still available and still shipping to the Netherlands?

Yes, you have pm.

Is this the best (powerful and stable) choice when replacing a cc2531 compared to maybe CC2652RB or Texas Instruments LAUNCHXL-CC26X2R1?

I’ve already asked the seller, but I’m not sure why @dimaiv didn’t reply.

Good and valid arguments and transparency, would clearly help and increase the sellingrate :smiley: Maybe even some stats or more, so it’s not just “simple talk and arguments”.

I’m not trying to decrease the selling-rate here. It’s actually the opposite, cause I’m waiting for the same answer :slight_smile:

Lets hope he gets back at some point.
Maybe other users with these adapters (or other) would share their experience in here.

Hi, I would like to know how much the stick costs including sending it to the Netherlands.

Hello, I’m new here and can’t send pm yet.
Could you send me the cost of one stick including shipping fee to Hungary?

Anyone had some response from the seller?

Yes, i hope that all of my customers are happy.

I’m interested.

Hi Dmitrij, I would also like to buy one please.

Hi.
Dmitrij i would like to buy one aswell.

You have PM.