Innr bulbs ignoring brightness when turning on. Anyone else?

Hope I’m doing this ok as this is my first post. Recently I moved all bulbs from the hue bridge to Deconz. All Hue and lately some Innr bulbs added. After reading some more I moved everything over to ZHA. I’m using a ConBee2 usb stick on latest HA version 118.5 using a RPi4B 4GB. One thing I missed with the bulbs was the dimming before turning of when used together with motion sensors like Hue natively does.

I came across the an automation to make the same functionality. On the hue bulbs this works perfectly but to my surprise it doesn’t work that well for the Innr bulbs. I made a simple automation to mimick the functionality as below using an aqara door sensor and an innr white ambiance bulb. When triggered it turns the bulb on at 70% and when closed it goes to 30%. Waits for 5 seconds then turns the bulb off.

Now comes the problem. Most of the time when triggered, the bulb will not go to 70% but go on at 30% as it was when turned off. Anybody experiencing this same problem also or can test? I tested with 3 Innr bulbs so far and all the same problem. Anybody know a solution? Is it global, ZHA specific?

Doesn’t anybody have experience with innr bulbs?

I’m having issues with innr bulbs as well…

When a scene is activated via HA all Hue bulbs go to the desired state except the innr bulbs go bright white every time (works fine via Hue App though, so seems to be a HA problem), Haven’t found a solution so far. Guess I’ll have to upgrade all bulbs to Hue…

I never found a solution but did find a workaround. In my automations I call the turn on with brightness specified twice everywhere. Where the first time is sometimes missed it appears that the second one will always do the job.