Inputting values from Alexa

I searched though the forum but really couldn’t find anything of recent; I’m looking to create a sleep timer where I can have Alexa sunset the lights, turn off the non-smart sound-bar and tv, and turn on the fan. Is there a way to get Alexa to input a time such as, “Alexa, go to bed in 20 mins” and she will execute the automation ? I found a few older posts where people rigged a virtual light brightness to fake it, but that seems really inelegant and the Alexa app doesn’t work to turn on/off non lights with sleep timer

A cloud workaround is to use IFTTT.
It can capture parts of a message and transmit it as a value to HA.

How would you do that? I’ve found IFTTT to be rather limited with Alexa.

The way I did it was capturing the event from IFTTT, it should hold the variable.

No, I’m asking how you got IFTTT to get the number variable from Alexa in IFTTT. I’ve only seen the option for a phrase.

I actually use Google, but I assumed it was IFTTT that did the hard work.
I use this:

Google does it natively.

How?
I have not seen anything about that natively.

Anything you can tell Google to do, you can tell it when to do it. Turn on something at a certain time or in an number of hours or minutes. “Hey google. Turn on the light in one hour.”

No… I’m quite sure you can’t do that with anything.
If you set up an input number then you can’t in a way set it.
You need to “set input.number to 12”.
You could make a routine, but then you would have to routine every number you could think of because it can’t understand the number is variable.

Or am I wrong?