Install addon "Hass.io Google Drive Backup" on Docker

I am testing “Home Assistant” under Docker / Portainer on a Raspberry pi4.
Question, how can I install “Hass.io Google Drive Backup” or any other addons that are available in Hass.IO?
And why is HASS.IO no longer available under Docker?

An Add-on is an application distributed as a docker container that has been customized to work with Home Assistant OS (the new name for hass.io) or with Home Assistant Supervised.

If you have chosen to use the Home Assistant Container installation method, Add-ons are not available. If there’s an equivalent standard docker container for a desired application (like Node-Red, Mosquitto, etc) then you can install that. However, some Add-Ons are not available as a “standard” docker container. For example, I don’t believe there’s an equivalent standard docker container for the “Google Drive Backup” Add-on.

OK, thanks for explaining.
Is there a Docker Container for “Home Assistant OS” (hass.io)?

I once installed Portainer on my Home Assistant Supervised and see -> 17 containers
grafik
But if I don’t click on the containers I only see one

It’s the name of an installation method, not a docker container.

They are hidden. Go to Portainer’s Settings menu and it will show which containers are hidden.

OK, found
Finally: if I want / need addons then I have to install Home Assistant Supervised?
And there is no possibility to install Home Assistant Supervised as container(docker)?

Home assistant supervised is not a docker container, it is a set of docker containers that is managed by the supervisor container.