Installation failing in raspberrypi3

I’m not familiar with Linux but I do not understand why it should only work on Lite. Imho it also should work on Full?

Wich leads me to the bottom of this page https://www.home-assistant.io/hassio/installation/

Yesterday this resulted in nothing working

Firstly you’re not going to need a desktop installing a server based application. All the config will be done via ssh or similar. As to why you may want to ask the HA developers their reasoning for this. You don’t need the additional overhead of a desktop running on the Raspberry Pi either.

I do advise that you familiarise yourself a little more with Linux before you dive into Raspbian and HA.

I’ve supplied you with the most efficient method of installing Home Assistant as far as I’m concerned. It’s up to you now which method you use

What if I need desktop for other uses, it is not convenient ssh from small phonescreen.

And yes I try to learn and familiarize every day in life. Maybe go back to openHAB or domoticz or commercial devices?

Do not get me wrong, I do appreciate all the help from you and anyone else. Just want to install something to my configuration.