Insteon MQTT Noob question

Hey guys, pardon the noob question. I’m interested in using the insteon-MQTT addon. I have successfully installed it in hassio and have it working with mosquito and a serial plm. I used the mqtt developer tool to link a device and I can send it commands to turn on/off etc using the same tool.

My question is, should I see a mqtt entity (like a light) somewhere that I can control? I don’t see anything in entities that appears to be an mqtt device. Not sure what I am missing.

OK, after some more research I think I understand that i have to add the devices manually. I have added a dimmer and can control it via the UI which is cool.

One more question. I see references to insteon-mqtt command line. Where is that located? I am running hassio on ubuntu and i don’t see a command line option either in the docker or the host system.

question: did you see an error about having to install a WebSocket when starting insteon-mqtt?
I’ve been unable to get mine to work after 2 weeks and it’s driving me crazy… all the insteon-mqtt messages time out.
thanks much