Integrate some online data to my HA

I am playing around with my electricity provider web. I can get my current reads of power consumption , and what I am trying to do is this:

Every day I read the values of my power consumption of the previous day. I get 24 values (each from one hour).

Now, I want to save this values to home assistant in order to get a nice graphics with my power consumption by hours. In a long term, I think I will have some good graphics.

The part of getting the data is done (beta version) but I have no idea how to approach with the part with home assistant. Any ideas?

I could get this data with a python script If it is necessary.

Thanks

Does your electricity provider have an API ?
My previous provider did and I was able to use the REST sensor to get the data in to home assistant

There is many options, you could probably use a template sensor

My problem (or question) is: Can I insert specific data in specific hours?

I only can get the values of the last 24 hours (total of each hour), or the total of the past day (yesterday).

If I read the total of yesterday and save it in a sensor (right now I am reading the value with an script, save the value in a mqtt message, and then using a mqtt sensor to read that) the save data of today is actually yesterday’s value. How can I save the value I just get in yesterday’s info?