Integrating Mobile-Alerts Question

Hi Guys,

I am new to Home Assistant and I am integration my “Home” piece by piece.
I successfully maganed to get most of my Mobile-Alerts Data into HA. I am struggeling with two peaces, perhaps you can help:

1. Windmeter
    I entered the windmeter to my sensors
    I would like to translate the direction (goes from 0-15, N to NNW) into letters.
    Any Idea?

2. Rainmeter
    Mobile-Alerts transfers raindata cummulated, meanting I always get the total amount. When there is no rain for two hour, they dont transfer any data. How can accumulate the date, keep the lastest transfer and display it for “rain last hour”, “rain last 24h” and “rain year”?

Would be great if someone could help on the one or other subject.

Many thanks upfront!

J

PS: My config looks like this:
sensor:

• platform: rest
    name: aterm2
    json_attributes:
  • platform: template
    sensors:
    aterm2f:
    friendly_name: “Luftfeuchte vorm Haus”
    value_template: “{{ state_attr(‘sensor.aterm2’, ‘devices’)[0][‘measurement’][‘h’] }}”
    unit_of_measurement: “%”
    aterm2t:
    friendly_name: “Temperatur vorm Haus”
    value_template: “{{ state_attr(‘sensor.aterm2’, ‘devices’)[0][‘measurement’][‘t1’] }}”
    unit_of_measurement: “°C”
    aterm2t2:
    friendly_name: “Temperatur Teich”
    value_template: “{{ state_attr(‘sensor.aterm2’, ‘devices’)[0][‘measurement’][‘t2’] }}”
    aterm1f:
    friendly_name: “Luftfeuchte hinterm Haus”
    value_template: “{{ state_attr(‘sensor.aterm2’, ‘devices’)[1][‘measurement’][‘h’] }}”
    unit_of_measurement: “%”
    aterm1t:
    friendly_name: “Temperatur hinterm Haus”
    value_template: “{{ state_attr(‘sensor.aterm2’, ‘devices’)[1][‘measurement’][‘t1’] }}”
    aterm3r:
    friendly_name: “Temperatur Dach”
    value_template: “{{ state_attr(‘sensor.aterm2’, ‘devices’)[2][‘measurement’][‘t1’] }}”
    aterm3rm:
    friendly_name: “Regenmenge Gesamt”
    value_template: “{{ state_attr(‘sensor.aterm2’ , ‘devices’)[2][‘measurement’][‘r’] }}”
    unit_of_measurement: “mm”
    aterm4w:
    friendly_name: “Windgeschwindigkeit”
    value_template: “{{ state_attr(‘sensor.aterm2’, ‘devices’)[3][‘measurement’][‘ws’] }}”
    unit_of_measurement: “m/s”
    aterm4wb:
    friendly_name: “Boen”
    value_template: “{{ state_attr(‘sensor.aterm2’, ‘devices’)[3][‘measurement’][‘wg’] }}”
    unit_of_measurement: “m/s”
    aterm4wr:
    friendly_name: “Windrichtung”
    value_template: “{{ state_attr(‘sensor.aterm2’, ‘devices’)[3][‘measurement’][‘wd’] }}”
    unit_of_measurement: “Richtung”
1 Like

I’ve created an integration, check it please MobileAlerts / TFA WeatherHub Integration

Hey Alex,

Looks great. Does the in
Integration pull the the Data from the Cloud via REST or can you geht the Data from the protol and hub directky Info HA?

T

Hi,

The integration acts as proxy server between Mobile Alerts gateway and the cloud. On start, the integration reconfigures the gateway and begins to receive measurements. On stop/unload, it reconfigures the gateway back to send data directly to cloud. Only one thing which the integration retrieves from the cloud is a name of the sensor if it was set in mobile application.