Integration of Milight Miboxer 2,4 GHz Gateway with paired devices in Home Assistant

I bought a Miboxer Gateway (this one) to control a Milight Floodlight. I configured this Gateway in my WLAN network and pair the floodlight with the app so that I can control it with the MiBoxer app.

I would like to integrate the gateway with the floodlight to my Home Assistant because I want to control it via this. I tried the configuration of LimitlessLED for this but this didn’t work.

In my configuration.yaml I added this lines:

light:
  platform: limitlessled
  bridges:
    - host: <IP of the Miboxer Gateway here>
      groups:
      - number: 1
        name: Balcony-Light
        type: rgbw

Can you please tell me if LimitlessLED works for my WLAN Gateway? And if so - is the configuration correct?

I would be very thankful for any advice.

Hello, did you get it working in the meantime?
I have a few older IBOX2 and they work with your config (I could send mine if you like) , although most ligts are type: rgbww (with the extra w).
Now I want to expand a little and the IBX@ is replaced for the MIboxer. So I am really curious if you got it working.

Hello Jan, I didn’t get it work with the Miboxer Gateway I bought. Instead I bought an Gledopto ZigBee RF Bridge which works perfect with the Milight Floodlight. I was able to integrate the floodlight via this bridge with my Phoscon Rasple II Gateway which I already setup for my raspberry for some of my Hue lights. Devices connected via phoscon are perfectly recognized with all attributes they had in home assistant. That way I can control my floodlight via home assistant :slightly_smiling_face: . If you want me to share more of the configuration or details then please don’t hesitate to ask.