Intesishome support broken after 0.107.7 to 0.108.3 upgrade

I just upgraded from 0.107.7 to 0.108.3 and on restart, support for my Intesishome heat pump WiFi unit was not working. I found this error in the log at startup:

2020-04-12 03:26:09 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.climate] Error while setting up intesishome platform for climate
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/entity_platform.py", line 178, in _async_setup_platform
    await asyncio.wait_for(asyncio.shield(task), SLOW_SETUP_MAX_WAIT)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/asyncio/tasks.py", line 442, in wait_for
    return fut.result()
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/intesishome/climate.py", line 119, in async_setup_platform
    for ih_device_id, device in ih_devices.items()
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/intesishome/climate.py", line 119, in <listcomp>
    for ih_device_id, device in ih_devices.items()
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/intesishome/climate.py", line 188, in __init__
    modes = controller.get_mode_list(ih_device_id)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/pyintesishome/pyintesishome.py", line 647, in get_mode_list
    return list(config_mode_map.values())
AttributeError: 'int' object has no attribute 'values'

I have not taken a look at the source code yet (it is too late at night to think about doing that until tomorrow), but it looks like the intesishome/climate.py file is a different version from the pyintesishome/pyintesishome.py file and they are incompatible - maybe one was updated and the other did not get a matching update.

same issue

https://github.com/home-assistant/core/issues/33870