Invalid command: energy/info

Hi to all.
I have this error in the log and I can’t figure out what I need to do to fix it.

ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.websocket_api.http.connection] [547704599072] Received invalid command: energy/info

However, everything seems to work fine. Can anyone help me to solve?

4 Likes

Hi splinter.
I get the same error. Do you have a solution for it?
Thanks Tim.

Hi Tim6.
Unfortunately I don’t have a solution. But everything seems to work correctly despite the error

1 Like

Thanks. I also have problems with that.

Did anyone find a solution for this, I’m getting the same error message since 2021.12 update.

1 Like

yeah I get that error too… However I was having a problem with the c02 integration. Once I disabled it, the error dissapeared.

I also have this issue sine I use 2021.12 and the “utility_meter”.
No solution found jet.

Same here :frowning:

Same here :frowning:

Same here :upside_down_face:

Hello everyone,

the page for configuring the Energy Dashboard has also disappeared for me under Settings. However, the dashboard itself runs and also provides values. I have already deactivated (not uninstalled) the CO2 signal integration because I read in a post that this could be the cause of the problem. But that hasn’t been confirmed, at least for me. Does anyone have an idea or a solution how to get into the configuration of the energy dashboard?

Best regards
Volker

If we understand each other well this is: settings - control panels

Ok, upgraded to 2022.2.2 and I’m getting this all the time. I’ve also noticed that the “Energy” configuration option is gone though I can still get to it by editing the dashboard.

Same here. Any solution yet?

Still doesn’t work anymore after a restore, deleted the SQL db and reset up.

the page for configuring the Energy Dashboard has also disappeared for me under Settings

configuration > dashboards > energy is the new location we 2022.02

1 Like

I’m aware but it’s not there anymore. Not sure why.

I’m having the same issue…

Same problem here.

And here :frowning_face: