[SOLVED] Issue with aqara zigbee sensors

Hi,

I’m having an issue with my Zigbee sensors, they suddenly stopped working properly. I can see that they are sending the zigbee messages as expected, but the temperature is not being refreshed, it stays at the same value for long periods of time. The strange thing is that the other values are working, like air pressure or humidity, so I don’t know what to do.

Here you have a picture of what I mean:

Obviously the temperature is changing among the time, and if I press the button on the sensors, sometimes it changes (The changes that you can see in the middle of the picture).

I restarted the Zigbee add-on and in the log everything seems to be OK, no errors or warnings, permit join is false, and there are messages from the sensors as before. Someone with the same issue or that knows what is happening?

Oh, I forgot to mention that one of the sensors is almost new, and they have battery.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Hi, it’s me the only one with this issue? This is strange, any idea that what can I try? I have the air conditioner automated using these sensors and it can be a real pain in the ass.

Thank you in advance.

You gave little information. Are you using them with a xiaomi gateway, a conbee, zigbee2mqtt, zha ?

Yes you’re right, I am using zigbee2mqtt and someone in this post pointed my in the right direction, he says that I need to remove the sensors from the system and add them again, but I can’t do it properly. I will update as soon as I solve the issue.

Thank you!

Just answered someone in another topic. Use zigbee2mqttassistant to remove them :

1 Like

Yes, it’s me, thank you it works!

You just need to use the Zigbee2mqttasistant addon to force remove the sensors, reboot, pair them again and it works!