Issue with switches after update

After updating to V 2021.12.3

I can no longer turn on lights for example, If a device such as a lamp is used in an automation (I have certain lights to come on a sunset and go off at midnight), these lights I can not manually turn on, for example today is a bit dark and need to turn on the light so I go to the Lovelace and flick the switch as I would do normally, however they are showing as on from last nights automation and when turned off at midnight the switch stayed on but lights went off, now If I turn switch to off after a couple seconds will click its self to on but the light does not turn on.

Config is valid, have restarted and then the switch works, but need to do it each day.

Then in the evening if lights are off the automation triggers and turns them on however the switch stays in off position, and I am unable to manually turn off it needed, I will click the switch and it turns on and after few seconds turns off (but lights stay on).

I have rolled back to back up before update and works fine, then when I update it starts this behavior again. Any advice or should I roll back until this is fixed?

What lights are they?
Does it happen with anything else? or just those lights?
When this problem happens, is there anything in the logs?

Hi Andy,

The Logs are clear, no errors or warnings, they just go unresponsive. Only solution thus far is to restart server, config is valid also. Once server is restarted al is working fine, until the next time automation kicks in. lights are via switch entity, as they are lamps, Tuya is the integration. As mentioned only appeared in latest HA update. I have rolled back, and in Jan will update again see it maybe fixed.