Issues configuring iPhone with iCloud

On the overview page I get box informing me I need to configure my wife’s phone, I click the configure link and the below dialog pops up

iCloud eapple
Please choose your trusted device by entering the index from this list: 0: SMS to ******** 19;
Trusted Device
CONFIRM

I enter 0 and click confirm, nothing seems to happen, looking at the log below I see the following error

Sat Nov 03 2018 08:25:51 GMT-0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

Error executing service <ServiceCall configurator.configure (c:3ee3f38bb77a48e38adcd505a688bf09): configure_id=1879764784-1, fields=trusted_device=0>
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/homeassistant/core.py”, line 1177, in _event_to_service_call
await service_handler.func(service_call)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/homeassistant/components/configurator.py”, line 221, in async_handle_service_call
call.data.get(ATTR_FIELDS, {}))
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.6/concurrent/futures/thread.py”, line 56, in run
result = self.fn(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/homeassistant/components/device_tracker/icloud.py”, line 216, in icloud_trusted_device_callback
self._trusted_device = self.api.trusted_devices[self._trusted_device]
IndexError: list index out of range

This is what I’ve done each time wife has changed her password, and every other time it’s worked. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

After applying a new HASS.io update everything started working again, and wife’s phone is reconnected.