Konnected Alarm Interface Relay Not Working

I am just about to give up on Konnected, it is so flaky to the point where I am opening up my alarm panel almost everyday and too much hassle.

The only part that was actually working was the remote arm/disarm which has now also stopped working and throwing this error:
Failed to call service switch/turn_off. 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'put_device

Full error:

2019-09-27 23:48:14 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.websocket_api.http.connection.2849173648] 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'put_device'
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/websocket_api/commands.py", line 130, in handle_call_service
    connection.context(msg),
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/core.py", line 1234, in async_call
    await asyncio.shield(self._execute_service(handler, service_call))
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/core.py", line 1259, in _execute_service
    await handler.func(service_call)
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/entity_component.py", line 213, in handle_service
    self._platforms.values(), func, call, service_name, required_features
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/service.py", line 349, in entity_service_call
    future.result()  # pop exception if have
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/service.py", line 371, in _handle_service_platform_call
    await getattr(entity, func)(**data)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/concurrent/futures/thread.py", line 57, in run
    result = self.fn(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/konnected/switch.py", line 82, in turn_on
    resp = self.client.put_device(
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'put_device'

Anyone have any clue as to why that happens? I can see sensor data being reported but the relay is no longer triggering

I have some problem and I move to ESPHome works great

Interesting, tell me more about the hardware you used.

This error happens when HA doesn’t know the IP address of your device. Make sure that discovery is enabled, or set the host and port config options for the device and it’ll never happen again.

1 Like

I use the same hardware from Konnected.

1 Like

Yup I changed the host/port and set the IPs to static also and it fixed the relay issue.

1 Like