Larger Icons in top view

Hi all,

i have implemented an own tablet-dashboard for my galaxy A7. Now the problem is that the top-menu icons form the top bar (e.g. Home, Lights etc…) are are little bit to small to touch them.
It would be more comfortable if the top-bar would be higher.

Has someone any idea how i can configure the top-bar in the size itself?

Looking for the exact same thing.

In my case I’m trying to set up a handful of tablet “stations” in the house and the icons/buttons are just too small on a 10" screen. Even if it were text, I’d rather increase the font size. I assume there’s some CSS hack that can be applied somewhere?

Edit: In Chrome/Firefox dev tools I can manually change ha-svg-card from 24px to 36px and it’s about perfect for me. But not sure if there’s a way to override that anywhere in a config.

Found a “solution” that works for me so far. I don’t know much about themes, but in my applied theme I added:

mdc-icon-size: 36px

…which seems to work. I think this has an impact on all mdi icons in the GUI so there’s that, and in general there might be a better element to change instead. But so far it seems to be doing what I want.

Edit: I also added a theme variant with this hack just for use on the tablets, since i don’t think it looks as good on desktop/phone personally

Great thanks a lot for the hint. But i still get not running it.
i also wrote a dedicated theme in themes.yaml

header_tablet:
      header-height: 100px
      mdc-icon-size: 70px

so far so good. But i did not found out how to apply this theme to my dedicated Tablet Dashboard.
How have you applied a theme to a dedicated dashboard?
Thanks

Hello Friend,
I am try to do the same things, can you please help me how you did, can you share the step

Regards