Legrand API

Hello , anti update if this ?
Thx a lot for toi vert good work

Hi seymourddr,

Can you elaborate ?
How did you manage to connect your Legrand with Netatmo gateway to Home Assistant ?
When I launch the discover assistant for HomeKit accessories, my Legrand gateway is not found :-/

Thanks for your help,

Fredo.

These are the steps I have performed:
I connected the gateway (k4500c) to home wifi via the iOS app (Home+Control).
I connected the gateway to the iOS Home app.
I unplugged the gateway from the iOS Home app.
I connected the gateway to Hassio through, Settings - Integrations - Button + - Homekit accessory and the gateway was detected. Finally, I added the Homekit code and all the entities associated with the gateway have been added to Hassio.
I use Hassio + Docker on RPI 3b +.

Great, it worked !
Just disconnecting the gateway in Home app did the trick.
Thank you for the tip !

Hi, so you can see and programm any Legrand switches or wall sockets in HA?
Are you working with Valena next?

the new version of zigbee2mqtt now support living now device with z-stack 3.
for use reset device for disconnect to gateway K4500C and connect at your zigbee coordinator ( CC2531 eccโ€ฆ)

1 Like

Hi @seymourddr, what rou mean by โ€œI unplugged the gateway from the iOS Home appโ€? I have Android app, but I just can diconnect it from legrand account and I donโ€™t think itโ€™s what you mean. Many thanks

BTW: I was able to manage devices both via Bticino app and HA via Homekit, I delete HA integration and now Iโ€™m not able to readd it again.

This works with valena next true homekit?

1 Like

Has anyone tried the Celiane / Valena Next with Netatmo Zigbee series from Legrand with zigbee2mqtt ?
How is the integration?

I see little functionality in the documentation of supported devices from zigbee2mqtt, but how is the responsiveness and the stability?

do you plan to release the integration for legrand with Netatmo (Zigbee)?

Released

1 Like

Thank you!

How is the integration with Home Assistant?
Can we install this along with Home Assistant in the Raspberry Pi?

Do you plan to add as an addon for HASSIO? It would be great and easy to integrate.

A quiet simple solution to integrate your shutters is via IFTTT. The legrand api is integrated with IFTTT and then you can create webhooks and trigger them via home assistant. But there is no way to read the current status.

As you said, IFTTT is very limited in usage, only a few things can be done.

I also waiting for official component, as mqtt sticks not stable

mqtt not stable ?!?! are you shure??

Legrand works nice via https://www.home-assistant.io/integrations/homekit_controller/

1 Like

I use homekit too and itโ€™s seamless :+1:

2 Likes

But no Energy measurement info

1 Like

Yes, no Energy measurement info. And I donโ€™t know whose problem it is, Legrand problem or Homekit controller problem?