Linking alternative sensors to Ecobee3 Lite

I’m attempting to link some Aeotec Multisensor 6 sensors to my Ecobee3 Lite in HA, but I’m not quite sure where to begin/how to do it. Everything is currently in HA, and I can see the entities reading just fine… I’d like for the Aeotec sensors to feed information to the ecobee, not additional ecobee sensors.

I’ve tried to think about how to do it in Node-Red, but I’m at a loss. Any help would be appreciated!

I’ve done something very similar in my setup. I am using the sensor information in a node red flow to set the ecobee in and out of “away” mode. This is quite simple approach and maybe not what you are looking for, but it let me stay out of the business of managing individual temperatures. Basically, just using the “call service” node as seen in the attached pic.

Thanks for for your post! That wasn’t quite what I was looking for, but you did point me in the right direction! I hadn’t explored the services in the climate domain - I’m going to look into that and see if I can find the services I need to make those sensors report temperature variations to the thermostat.