Local ID for 2 tuya devices?

Is there anyone that can help me get the Local ID for 2 tuya devices?

I just had to ask the same thing:

Hasn’t worked for me yet. Tuya had issues with a data server today and I just got the resolution email and confirmed I can see the devices but I searched a handful of them and I couldn’t find a local key.

I will look into it more tomorrow, but maybe if you can get to that page on the tuya iot site, you can plug in your device ID (i copied mine out of HA) and it SHOULD spit out all the info with a key contained within.

1 Like

yeah i thought it would but all i got is this

Pump

{
“result”: {
“category”: “rs”,
“functions”: [
{
“code”: “switch”,
“desc”: “{}”,
“name”: “开关”,
“type”: “Boolean”,
“values”: “{}”
},
{
“code”: “temp_set”,
“desc”: “{“unit”:“℃”,“min”:5,“max”:40,“scale”:0,“step”:1}”,
“name”: “温度设置”,
“type”: “Integer”,
“values”: “{“unit”:“℃”,“min”:5,“max”:40,“scale”:0,“step”:1}”
}
],
“status”: [
{
“code”: “switch”,
“name”: “开关”,
“type”: “Boolean”,
“values”: “{}”
},
{
“code”: “temp_set”,
“name”: “温度设置”,
“values”: “{“unit”:“℃”,“min”:5,“max”:40,“scale”:0,“step”:1}”
},
{
“code”: “temp_current”,
“name”: “当前温度”,
“values”: “{“unit”:“℃”,“min”:-50,“max”:100,“scale”:0,“step”:1}”
}
]
},
“success”: true,
“t”: 1641270743598
}

I guess you didn’t select the correct function in the menu on the left - what you got is a response on “General device management → General devices control → Get the specifications and properties”, but you should select “General device management ->General device management ->Get device Information” instead.

2 Likes

Thank you!!!

ok i have managed to connect now mate, itys just now trying to setup the device NFI let me know how you go

1 Like

The instructions from above helped me as well. I found the local key and connected to one device. I got the integration established for 1 device and I was able to turn a ceiling fan on/off. It wasn’t immediately clear how to get all the devices in there/get the magical combination of entities. I will have to dive deeper to make sure I get each of the devices/entities setup. The important part is I know I’ve established the connection (which I burned most of yesterday on), the rest should just be organization.

Thanks to everyone who got us over the finish line!