Looking for ZHA/zigbee RGBWW / RGBW led controller (24v) that supports real color mode RGBW_color or rgbww_color

Hi

Does anyone have a brand/type that is confirmed to support rgbww color mode (or rgbw_color, for 4 channel whould also be fine already) ?

I tested an GLEDopto 5-in-1 ledstrip driver because it was advertised as an RGBWW controller or even as 5 channel mono-dimmer: However, it supports only xy_color, hs_color: In these modes you can not drive the RGB leds and W_WW leds simultaneously (all 5 channel going to 1-100%). if you send an rgbw or rgbww in HS or XY mode ZHA does convert, but just uses the RGB and ignores the rest.
In 5 channel mono 'dimmer’mode the GLEDOPTO actually supports pure brightness only: dimming all 5 channels simultaneously.

Hence:
Does anyone have a brand/type that is confirmed to support rgbww color mode (or rgbw_color, for 4 channel whould also be fine already): so you can dim all 5 channels independently by setting the 5 channel values with {“rgbww_color”:[r,g,b,w,ww]} ?

WHy: I was actually hoping to use the device as a pure PWM driver for a different purpose: all I need is 5 channel PWM, driven from HA (preferably ZHA).

I would check if Quindor has what you want. These are WIFI though.