Lost all ability to access HA web GUI, Suddenly

I know this is a common issue, and ive searched and attempted all the normal troubleshooting ideas, but nothing is working, i simply can’t access the GUI anymore,

Using my duckdns url results in “The Site Cannot be reached. XXX.duckdns.org took too long to respond” and when i attempt connecting by IP https://192.168.0.xxx:8123 directly i get the error “ The website cannot be reached. The webpage at might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

But… HA is running, and connected to that IP. I can Ping it fine, and all my automations are running as well. I just cant access the web GUI anymore; and this worked fine less then 6 hours ago. Ive also restarted the RPi many times. Ive also confirmed the IP is reserved on my router and its showing its connected.

This issue is confusing the hell out of me, and i cant figure out what the sudden issue is

Try http:// ?

yeah, no difference

My duckdns is working this morning.

its not a duckdns issue, as i mentioned i cant even access via local host ip. Its like my local IPs have been blacklisted or something, which i dont think could even happen.

That would appear as an ip_ban file in /config

cant seem to pull up that file. seems SSH isnt working either now.
ill pull the SSD from the RPi and load it on my win machine and see if i can access the file that way. But i doubt this is the issue, how could all my devices’ IPs get banned overnight? but ill check anyways

It’s not likely. How old is your SD Card? Corruption possible?

So it turns out, this is not the root problem.
I thought my atomations were running and HA was started and working – no the case. I mistakenly forgot i had some battery backup motion sensors turning lights on and off, and it wasnt HA.

I plugged my RPi into a monitor to watch the boot sequences, and ts not starting Supervisor. Im getting a “Waiting to Home Assistant CLI to be ready” screen. it just hangs there until i plug in a Keyboard and manually type “login”. then it starts up, and i can access the GUI fine.

Upon some quick searching it sees this is a time sync issue. So i guess ill close this topic and start a new one to figure out how this started.

thanks for your help though.

Good luck!