I seem to have the same problem as described in this topic, but there is no solution and therefore I will create a new topic.
I’m currently running HASS 5.9 with Supervisor 2020.12.7.
My instance is reachable via NGINX and Dynamic DNS (including SSL) from outside my home and via NGINX and the local IP (without SSL) from inside my home.
In the last days I lost outgoing internet access for some services:
- The weather is not updated anymore in Lovelace UI ( ERROR (MainThread) [metno] https://aa015h6buqvih86i1.api.met.no/weatherapi/locationforecast/2.0/complete returned Cannot connect to host aa015h6buqvih86i1.api.met.no:443 ssl:default [Try again] )
- HACS is not able to start because it reports invalid Github Token (–> it just cannot reach Github to verify)
- The Google Integration can not reach https://homegraph.googleapis.com/v1/devices:reportStateAndNotification ( ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.google_assistant.http] Could not contact https://homegraph.googleapis.com/v1/devices:reportStateAndNotification )
- Supervisor cannot connect to the update servers
Other outgoing services work well:
- Using “ping” in Web SSH works fine
All incoming traffic works fine:
- Google Home knows the temperature of my thermostats
- I can reach my instance via the Dynamic DNS Domain
My logs provide no other errors accept for the not possible connections for the services listed above and I have not changed anything significant in my setup.
Does anyone have any idea where I can look at to fix this situation?
Thanks and best regards