Lovelace: mini graph card

If you use an integrated HA graph card.
Will the graph appear on this tab?

I tried the history graph as well as the sensor card! No graph at all only the actual temperature in digits

I did a new install on a second raspberry (Pi3b) and tried an integrated HA graph! The graph showed up!!!

So now I have to find out where the problem is on my (Pi4)

Maybe the database file is corrupted. You could try to rename your home-assistant_v2.db file so a new one gets created (#home-assistant_v2.db for example)

Anybody knows what the white bulbs are when hoovering over a graph?
And can you remove this?

From the documentation:

show_points boolean Set to false to hide the points.

I think the question was rather about these white blobs at the left side of the card… these are max and min values from the chart. Issue here is that with theme color selection for these is set to white text on white background… Not sure which variables controll these.

1 Like

Yes my question was regarding the white blobs.
Can I remove them? Or how can I control the color for the text and background of the bolb?

How do we remove all line/bars?

I’ve set show_points: false and show_lines: false, but the graph is showing in the backdrop.

To remove these add to your card config:

show:
  labels: false
  labels_secondary: false

Colors are controlled by themes variables: primary-background-color and primary-text-color.

Hello, can someone guide me on how to configure this card, to be able to show the graph of an accumulation of consumption for days and for the whole month … there is no way to accommodate it, this is my config

type: 'custom:mini-graph-card'
entities:
  - entity: sensor.brasero_total
    name: Consumo TOTAL (brasero)
    color: null
animate: true
hour24: true
height: 70
group_by: date
show_state: true
hours_to_show: 720
name: TOTAL ENERGY CONSUMPTION (Brasero)
show:
  graph: bar

Have you set up your recorder integration to ensure you are recording sufficient data?

Can anyone suggest why I can’t get this card to work. I admit I’m new to HA so may be doing something obviously wrong.
I’ve installed mini-graph-card through HACS. I couldn’t get this to work, so did a manual install, adding this to the top of the raw configurator:
resources:

• url: /local/mini-graph-card-bundle.js?v=0.9.4
    type: module

I see the “mini-graph-card-bundle.js” in location config/www/community/mini-graph-card. (probably arrived during the previous HACS attempt)
However, in the Overview page I see a red card with the text:

No card type configured.
resources:

• url: /local/mini-graph-card-bundle.js?v=0.9.4
    type: module

Any ideas appreciated.

Hi everyone I’m trying to display the MIN, MAX and AVG values ​​in the attached graph using the code I report, but unfortunately these values ​​do not work. I read somewhere that there is talk of putting a “recorder” in configuration.yaml, but I can’t figure out how. can you help me?

more_info: false - this not specified here: https://github.com/kalkih/mini-graph-card

color: orange - must be inside “color_thresholds”.

My advice - start with “graph: line”, then if everything works change to “bar”.

recorder should hopefullly be turned on by default. This is the database that is recording each change over time in your entities. Start with a simple entity lovelace component and make sure you can click on it to display the history. If that is not working then fix it. Then add your custom component ‘below’ it and mess around with it’s many options, but if you cannot see a basic graph, don’t frustrate yourself with a custom component. One step at a time:

- type: entity
    entity: sensor.backyard_govee_temperature
    attribute: temperature
    name: Backyard Govee Temperature
    icon: 'mdi:thermometer-lines'
    unit: '°F'

Hi Ildar and dproffer, thank you for your suggestions, but my problem is that I don’t see on the chart the MINIMUM and MAXIMUM values ​​that should come out when using the instruction: show: extrema in the code. I repeat I think I have read somewhere that you have to use the instruction: recorder: in configuration.yaml and activate a DB but I don’t know how to do it. as shown in the attached image, you will notice that the MINIMUM and the MAXIMUM have the same value and remain unchanged even if the current value varies.

Not sure if this is helpful to your problem, but the yaml shown below is what I use with ‘custom:mini-graph-card’ to create the shown graph:

- type: custom:mini-graph-card
      entities:
        - entity: sensor.purple_aqi_up_average_current
          aggregate_func: max
          name: Max
          color: #e74c3c
          aggregate_func: min
          name: Min
          aggregate_func: avg
          name: Avg
          color: green
      name: Upland AQI from Purple (7d)
      icon: mdi:smog
      hours_to_show: 168
      upper_bound: 200
      lower_bound: 0
      group_by: date

Hello and thanks again for the suggestions, I am attaching what I have achieved using your code. As you can see I do not get a graph with lines that follow the maximum and minimum values ​​and average but only horizontal lines. I think something is missing at the data supply level, I mean the current value we take from the site, but the minimum and maximum and average should be calculated over a certain period of time and this does not happen that’s why I think I am missing something to store the data that must then be used to see the maximums and minimums