Lovelace: Upcoming Media Card

Radarr Component Update

Not even half a day and back with it on Radarr. I’m now using The Movie Database for images and I imagine this will help with caching issues, timer out of sync issues, and more. Thanks for bearing with me while I learn here.

There may be instances where you’ll see a movie out of order. This happens when the movie is released to theaters and homes in a very short amount of time. Working on a fix, just be aware.

There are still no consistent sources for banners for movies, so still no banner view for movies.

1 Like

Always restart after updating any components in HA and if you’re not updating using tracker-card and/or custom-updater be sure that you’re adding to a version number at the end of your lovelace resources when you update your cards like so:

resources:
- url: /local/custom-lovelace/upcoming-media-card/upcoming-media-card.js?v=0.1.5
  type: js
1 Like

ahhh for some reason now your updated radarr component works perfectly now (without any oter change from my end besides the sensor)
finally lol

It looks good :slight_smile:

Good news - it’s working for me now! Only problem I have, is that I set the shadow box to “off”, yet it’s still showing the shadow behind the banners. I copied it from the example you listed - but putting it in single quotes seems to fix it (‘off’).

Thanks!

Thank you! Updated readme and thread

Updated and now I get this error

Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/homeassistant/helpers/entity.py", line 243, in async_update_ha_state
    device_attr = self.device_state_attributes
      File "/config/custom_components/sensor/radarr_upcoming_media.py", line 127, in device_state_attributes
    attributes['subtitle' + str(self.attribNum)] = movie['studio']
    KeyError: 'studio'
    2018-09-04 17:00:13 ERROR (MainThread) [frontend.js.latest.201809030] http://192.168.1.32:8123/local/upcoming-media-card.js?v=0.1.5:32:43 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'state' of undefined

Bah, sorry. Will be fixed soon. Should have made an exception for studio if none exists.

Made a quick update to fix that.

Now radarr works great and looks great in UI. However, as soon as I add the radarr sensor i get
“Timer got out of sync. Resetting” every minute. If I remove the sensor and restart that problem disappears.

No issues having sonarr sensor.

Do me a favor and try disabling another component or 2 that you think may use a good bit of cpu and enable radarr sensor. Let me know if you still see it.

I get the same issue as @M203

What do you run HA on?

Im runing it in docker on my server

I run on a RPI3, cpu usage 10%.

@M203 @jOOc
Sounds like it’s my issue then. Will look into it.

I saw it doing the same yesterday but didn’t link it to Radarr… Running HA on a NUC in docker (hass.io)

I get this error in log for sonarr and sensor doesnt appear in dev.

Log Details (ERROR)
Thu Sep 06 2018 16:35:46 GMT+0200 (centraleuropeisk sommartid)

Error doing job: Task exception was never retrieved
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/homeassistant/helpers/entity.py”, line 243, in async_update_ha_state
device_attr = self.device_state_attributes
File “/config/custom_components/sensor/sonarr_upcoming_media.py”, line 106, in device_state_attributes
attributes[‘banner’ + str(attribNum)] = show[‘series’][‘images’][1][‘url’]
IndexError: list index out of range

What gives?

Not near a computer for a bit, but I imagine there’s no banner for a show and I need to put an exception for that case. Will be fixed soon.

any news on the timer out of sync messages with radarr yet?

I’m just asking too much from component, it takes too long to run and causes the out of sync issues. Im currently trying to offload a good bit of the work to the card instead. Things picked up at work so development has slowed for the time being, but rest assured I’m on it.

4 Likes