Lutron caseta did not connect after a restart

Last night I was working on a change to my HA configuration before I went to bed. The change required a restart so I did that, confirmed it worked then went off to bed.

I have automation that shuts off my lights when i plug in my phone when going to sleep. Normally this automation turns off any lights and outlets still on. One of the outlets is in my room so I am certain the automation itself fired (plus I have a timestamp for the event so I know it happened).

However when I woke up this morning the couple lights it was supposed to turn off were still on. I can’t see them from my room and I’m so used to this automation working I didn’t check on it so I didn’t realize.

In the morning I looked and somehow after that restart all of my lutron lights disappeared. They were all in unavailable state and marked as restored: true. The log didn’t even have a failure that I could see, its like it connected to the bridge fine it just didn’t find any lights this time. The only failures in the log were about service calls to turn off non-existent lights.

I restarted in the morning when I saw this and everything fixed itself. All my lights were accessible again and everything was working fine.

Obviously I’m very concerned about this, I have a lot automation around my lights that we rely on daily. Has anyone seen anything like this before or know what could cause this?

Also, is there any OOTB way to get specific log errors sent via notification services? Like if a light.turn_on or light.turn_off service call fails I really want to know about that as there’s no reason that would occur I can think of in which I would ignore it and do nothing. I can build something like that myself but wondering if there was a native solution for this.