Mi flora not working on hass.io

I noticed there are breaking changes for MiFlora component in 0.78

Fix Mi Flora median calculation. Removed retries and timeout config parameters, they were not used for several months. Replaced cache_value config with scan_interval to fix a bug in the PR.

Same issue for me after 0.78 upgrade.

Actually, if you wait long enough (few hours), you will get some ‘sporadic’ updates from the sensors, so apparently some connectivity issue has been introduced with 0.78.0

Yeah seems to have loaded now.

Issue on my end as well; some sensors work, but most don’t.

Not too thrilled with Hass.io right now; recent updates have also made my z-wave devices less reliable and duckdns partially functional. This is just the icing on the cake.

I’m also having this issue. I updated to 0.78 last night and none of my 5 plant sensors came up. Overnight 4/5 came up, but still seem to be having connectivity issues according to the log.

Now on 0.79 - my MiFloras still dosnt show up - if I wait long enough maybe one or two is but rest newer shows up.

All mine still comes up on 0.79. though it takes several hours.
But at least some one is working on a fix it looks like on your github issue.
I just don’t understand why it suddenly broke.

1 Like

Im still on version 0.77.3, lucky me I guess. Since all the errors on version 0.79.0

Still getting “Unable to connect” on 0.79.3

Still have a problem on 80.1:

Polling error Could not read data from Mi Flora sensor AA:BB:CC:DD:EE:FF

I got the miflora sensor working by replacing the old resinOS based host system with hassIO.

1 Like

Running 0.81.0 now. The errors are gone but connectivity is still very poor.

do you speak about hassio or hassian or docker?

Since the last few weeks I also noticed some issues with MiFlora’s in HassIO after roughly a week I don’t receive any data from the MiFlora’s.

After sending the command hassio host reboot, everything will work fine until a few days / a week.

Any thoughts on this?

I’m having similar issues; last night a performed an update to 88.2 and now this morning I’ve noticed one of my sensors has stopped displaying values. Running bluetoothctl in cli displays the MAC of the device in question and I’ve relocated the plant closer to the host for around -70 RSSI, yet still no values displayed.

An update to the above: I’ve tried the flower care app and it picks up the suspect sensor no problem. Any ideas what else to try here?

Ok, I’ve managed to get it working again by removing the plant/group/sensor relating to that miflora device, restarting the host, then re-adding the config and restarting the host again. Weird!

1 Like

Now on 0.90.1 and tryed reenabling my 10 mifloras, and it looks like the frontend dosnt stall and the plants starts showing messurements :slight_smile:

NO it dosnt work :frowning: It did not block the webinterface, and some flowers did show up, but didnt get opdated after that.
And after a reboot the webinterface wouldnt load just spinng around for long time.

To bad - now all my flowers hassnt gotten any whater for a few months :wink: