motionEye, can't authenticate with Google Drive

I was configuring a new camera with HA/motionEye. In my setup, I wan’t to have it to continously backup to my Google Drive, but that seems to be a problem now. At least, I can’t obtain/provide the authorization key.

If I click on “Obtain Key”:

a new page open up in my browser, telling me that “Access blocked: motionEye’s request is invalid”:

Error details:

Error 400: invalid_request
The out-of-band (OOB) flow has been blocked in order to keep users secure. Follow the Out-of-Band (OOB) flow migration guide linked in the developer docs below to migrate your app to an alternative method.
Request details: redirect_uri=urn:ietf:wg:oauth:2.0:oob

Has anyone successfully setup a camera with motionEye AND have motionEye to authenticate with Google Drive? How?

(I have version 0.18.0 of motionEye)

No one really?

HI !
Same problem for me here :frowning:
Did you find a way to solve this issue ?

I actually just found the reason to this issue, see here : Error 400: invalid_request authorizing with Google services : 2BrightSparks Help and Support
I guess motioneye authentication method has to be adapted to the proper authentification method.

Unfortunately nothing yet. Still looking for a solution.

after last update i get the same error.

Has anyone been able to get this to work?

Same problem here! I wasn’t really planning on enabling it as i’ve got the free 15gb and not much storage is left, but i tried and i’m getting the same 400 error.