Moved conbee 2 to HA Raspberry - can not pair devices

Hello,

I had a phoscon installation using a conbee 2 stick running on a Raspberry 3 in my living room. I wanted to move the stick to my Raspberry Pi 4 running Home Assistant, because I was struggling with connection issues of some devices and my Raspberry 3 had no UI where I can see the mesh network.
I installed the deconz Addon in Home Assistant and was able to select the conbee Stick in the configuration.
But I am not able to pair any devices. (smart plugs, door sensors,…)
I am able to start phoscon and to set a password. I can see in the gateway settings that I am using the conbee stick and also the firmware. When I remove the stick the firmware is not available. So I guess the connection is working.
I already changed the Zigbee channel and attached a USB cord to the stick. But nothing helped. When I put the Stick back to my old Raspberry Pi I am able to connect sensors without any problems, just inside my Home Assistant device it is not working.

Did I forget anything?

When installing devices, every device gets a unique ID [for that particular install].
When starting a new install on a new system, chances are that it does not ‘see’ the old install.

Try to install a backup of the old system on the new RPi and see if that helps.
If that does NOT do the trick:
Pair all devices with the new RPi.
Good luck.

I created a backup of the old system, imported it in the new one.
I can see the devices in Phoscon, but can not toggle the state.
In the deconz view I see all the devices, but just 2 are connected to my “configuration tool 1”, but the connected devices are blinking with a red dot.
New devices still can not be paired.