MQTT - Issue with B64 encoding of a JPEG

I am using Mosquitto Broker for MQTT on Home Assistant.

I recently tried adding the Blue Iris notification alert image as part of its payload. It worked 1 time yesterday, but now I get part of the payload, but not the image. I now get this error in the log. The strange thing is, the image that worked (the 1 time) still keeps getting saved in my snapshot automation with updated metadata for the time and date, but it is the same image.

This is the error I receive in the HA logs. Any help would be appreciated

Exception in message_received when handling msg on ‘BI/courtyard_camera/alert-image-b64’: ‘b’{ “camera”:“Courtyard”, “time”:“20231102_105157”, “dbid”:"" }’’ Traceback (most recent call last): File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/mqtt/debug_info.py”, line 43, in wrapper msg_callback(msg) File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/mqtt/camera.py”, line 110, in message_received self._last_image = b64decode(msg.payload) ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ File “/usr/local/lib/python3.11/base64.py”, line 88, in b64decode return binascii.a2b_base64(s, strict_mode=validate) ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ binascii.Error: Invalid base64-encoded string: number of data characters (37) cannot be 1 more than a multiple of 4